advertisement

We Have Plans......

Mullardman

Moderately extreme...
This is the pretty much daily dribble from Tories when confronted with yet another aspect of the almighty shit show they alone are responsible for.

So far, they have 'plans' to deal with the housing crisis, homelessness, child poverty, prisons, transport, social care, defence, education and of course, Pizza Delivery .. etc., etc., etc., ad bloody infinitum.

After ten years of increasing destruction,asset stripping, neglect, failed outsourcing, corruption, and incompetence, we are still hearing on a daily basis of how this useless shower 'have plans'.

Anybody else wondering if any of these 'plans', will ever be implemented, much less come to fruition?

Anybody else, like me, wondering why the great British public seems so oblivious/disinterested?

I don't think the public are oblivious, its more - the rich will always get richer with the Tories so they are merely ignorant, and the ones that aren't rich, are exhausted by just struggling to survive, so priorities are somewhat elsewhere rather than direct activism to this shower of cronies. Its the middle of the road few that really need to step up, the ones who are financially comfortable and therefore have some space to do some grass roots activism.

It dosent help with the Trump style tory led gang up on poor old Jeremy with all the 'anti-semitism' cack..

I think all puns should have to go through Mike Reed for pre-approval before posting.

You 'avin' a Pun jab at me, 'oookie ? :) I can safely delegate some of those punctuated ones to Sue; she's quite a pundit for this, too.

Having a bad day, Mull ? I definitely fall into your 'oblivious/disinterested' category, Not so much the former, but there's a lot more to life than dwelling on the minutiae of Government failings. Anyway, there's only one show on the road at the mo', and even that seems to change every day !

Last edited:
I dont support the tories per say, but which of these parties has a plan?

As per, none of them. Or at least they usually have plans, plans are easy, but they get filed in the B1n file as soon as they enter government. Useless shower of shit all of them.

New Conservative party motto: penis asbestos est.

(fcuk you Jack, I'm fireproof)

Why so heart-wrenchingly tabloidic. Adult poverty induces child poverty, it is therefore just as bad.

You haven't thought this through, have you?
Children are more vulnerable/less resilient to the effects of poverty.

advertisement

Back