advertisement

Bargain Box Sets

I certainly couldn’t see how although the poster suggested it was possible. But now it’s only £18.75 (and falling) at amazon.uk it isn’t worth paying postage from Germany. I’ll track it for a day or two - might bite at around £16.50!

I'm not sure it's a bargain per se, but The Beatles White Album box set is currently £99.99 here on Amazon.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Sadly I scrolled through the whole of the 140 albums listed and did not recognise one name that I knew or had even heard of. My fault I know but even at reduced prices it is difficult to know what I could buy and like .

Sadly I scrolled through the whole of the 140 albums listed and did not recognise one name that I knew or had even heard of. My fault I know but even at reduced prices it is difficult to know what I could buy and like .

You can preview all album tracks in the shop. There's some great stuff on offer.

Tony, Have you listened to it yet? I only know American Swinging in Paris from 2002, which I like a lot?
Sean

advertisement

Back