advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Gaius

pfm Member
Many thanks to Curtis for delivering a lovely pair of speaker stands on Sunday, nice to meet and a pleasure doing business.

ATB
Mark

Thank You to mikegreenwood for a quick and easy transaction - Witch Hat Hatpin 4, currently running twixt two SCaps, and sounding very good indeed! :)

Thanks to Mynamemynaim for the very kind comment left on my 250-2 thread. I can say the same about you Tim, it's been a pleasure doing business with you. All the best!

My heart felt thanks to John_73 for the Garrard 301 & SME 309. Deck and arm in superb condition and obviously well cared for and loved. A genuinely nice guy.

Kevin

My heart felt thanks to John_73 for the Garrard 301 & SME 309. Deck and arm in superb condition and obviously well cared for and loved. A genuinely nice guy.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. Pleasure to meet you and really hope you enjoy the 301/309 combo. Thanks for driving down to collect them.

Cheers,

John

Many thanks to Spike55. Extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with, just taken delivery of a NAC72.

ATB

Mark

Thanks very much Rob (Fretbuzz) for sorting me out with his Croft integrated. A great amp, well looked after & a pleasure to deal with (if only Parcelforce were the same....). Wouldn’t hesitate to buy again from him.

Thanks very much Rob (Fretbuzz) for sorting me out with his Croft integrated. A great amp, well looked after & a pleasure to deal with (if only Parcelforce were the same....). Wouldn’t hesitate to buy again from him.
Thanks Russ. Likewise pleasure dealing with you. Hope the Croft gives you many happy years!

Thanks to Marchbanks (Leigh) for a very pleasant and straightforward sale. Very nice to meet you too.

A big thank you to James Evans for a pair of Ikea stands for my Shahinian Super Elf's.

Good communication, very well packaged and fast delivery.

Thank you James.

Cheers

John

advertisement

Back