advertisement

Trump Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in:

Michael Cohen’s lawyer Lanny Davis has come out all guns blazing on a tour of the broadcast studios in the US today. He has reiterated the guilt of the president regarding the hush money paid to two women, and stressed his client possesses information about Russian interference that would be of interest to investigators.

“The president of the United States directed him to commit a crime meaning the president committed the crime and covered it up because he didn’t sign the cheque to keep quiet the affairs with the two women,” Davis says, explaining what Cohen told the court under oath yesterday.

Seriously, this has to be the beginning of the end for Trump or there really is no hope for America

Some more quotes from Cohen's lawyer during TV interviews...

"Very clearly, there is no dispute that Donald Trump committed a crime."

“Mr Cohen would never accept a pardon from a man that he considers to be both corrupt and a dangerous person in the Oval Office.”

Seriously, this has to be the beginning of the end for Trump or there really is no hope for America

The problem is, how many times have people said that in the past. After saying that this does feel very different, and much more serious, for Trump.

Seth Abramson thinks so.

CONCLUSION/ The end of this story was all but confirmed tonight—proof of Trump-Russia collusion in the public square and Trump's impeachment or resignation (though resignation would lead to indictment, so he'll avoid that). The question now? *How long it takes to get there*. /end

Pardon wouldn't really help trump .It requires Cohen to plead guilty and talk honestly about his crime including co-conspirators.

I can’t wait to hear from his chorus of vocal British admirers- Johnson, Farage, Fox and the rest. That early bird flight to Washington and subsequent invitation to Britain will add to the book of Theresa May’s glaring political misjudgments.

I think we can sum up Trump today as sheepish. Which is a first. The Fox and Friends frenzy never materialised.

He's just posted: "If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!"

Nothing else.

I think we can sum up Trump today as sheepish. Which is a first. The Fox and Friends frenzy never materialised.

He's just posted: "If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!"

Nothing else.
People actually voted this dick into office?

No sign of other Republicans leaving the ship just yet. My feeling is at worst, Trump will continue to the end of his term then bow out, in exchange for a pardon from the next president. At best, he'll simply ride out the storm and continue.

It looks like it's getting very close to Trump needing a plan. I wonder if he has one beyond causing as much trouble as he can?

Yamiche Alcindor‏Verified account @Yamiche
Just got off the phone with Lanny Davis, Michael Cohen's lawyer, who told me: “I have an impression that Mr. Cohen could address topics of interest to Mr. Mueller relating to whether Mr. Trump had advanced knowledge of the hacking of emails for political purposes."

Yamiche Alcindor‏Verified account @Yamiche 16m16 minutes ago
Lanny Davis also said: "We have definitive evidence that Donald Trump committed a crime and a crime involving the corruption of American democracy ... He lied and he covered up and corrupted democracy. So as far I am concerned, that is an indictable offense.”

Nothing else.

Even 'in extremis' that numbskull is incapable of keeping his tiny mouth shut.

Right. that makes sense......:rolleyes:

The full text of the Tweet is...

"I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back