advertisement

Trump Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roseanne fans have called on HBO to fire Real Time host Bill Maher in response to his jokes that Trump is part orangutan.

I'm thinking Roseanne fans have a legitimate point. What a shameful thing for Bill Maher to say about my second favourite ape.

Joe

recall, bill maher's joke that trump's mom sexed an orangutan was in response to trump claiming obama was not a US citizen, in part because obama's dad was not a citizen. trump sued maher over the matter, and lost.

Trump has addressed the Roseanne issue. And his take is as bad as expected. Pure alt-right.

"Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 23m23 minutes ago
Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that “ABC does not tolerate comments like those” made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?"

But why be surprised that the American President is a racist?

Rosanne on Twitter- ‘tired of being attacked and belittled’. She too is a victim™. Strangely enough the sleeping tablets she was taking don’t list ‘racism’ as a side effect.

Apart from her racist tweet, which should be condemned, I don't understand why people are upset about Roseanne being cancelled. It's not as though Roseanne is original Star Trek or Firefly — excellent shows that were cancelled.

Joe

Oh Lordy there are tapes!

Please let it be the one with the two Russian tarts...

And the boom-chikka, wah-wah music...
maud.jpg

The story of course, is ludicrous...

Sean - Cohen was already long known to keep recordings. One might wonder why he felt it necessary.

I liked Avenatti's line about sunlight being the best disinfectant. he may be an ardent self-publicist, but a terrier following its nose certainly has its uses.

(... and if on some of the recordings there's a background rumble, let us hope it presages wheels coming adrift forever.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back