advertisement

Counting down to the war on Iran?

The different treatment of N Korea and Iran proves that nuclear proliferation is the solution, not a very wise message.

John Bolton in Paris last year, starts speaking forty seconds in.

Ominous. A dangerous, Iran-obsessed ideologue with a plan and a timetable advising a dangerous sociopath who enjoys firing missiles.

If the US withdraws from the Iran deal this month then we'll have a good idea of whether Trump intends to follow Bolton's plan.

Israel is not running international tertorism. Israel is not establishing military bases in Syria or in Yemen. Israel is not threatening to wipe out other country.

Arye

I thought they carried out a hit in Malaysia recently?, also they have killed 48 people at the Gaza border since March, none of whom were armed, there is plenty of filmed cases of Israeli troops shooting people just for the hell of it.

I thought they carried out a hit in Malaysia recently?, also they have killed 48 people at the Gaza border since March, none of whom were armed, there is plenty of filmed cases of Israeli troops shooting people just for the hell of it.
I don't know the numbers of killed Palestinians but I do know that many of them are people of the Hamas. There are many Israeli villages near (less than 500 metters) the border. These people are actually trying to cross the border. This is a dangerous act and they must be stopped. Israel is not like Europe, here border is border. And here, people of the Hamad are not giving flowers to Israelies. The Hamas is running the trials to cross the border in order to make people in Europe thinking that it is an innocent demonstration and the IDF is killing them for fun.

Arye

The last thing Iran needs now is war. Many difficulties in domestic issues. Therefore there will be no war with Iran.

Arye

Or the perfect time for Israel to attack Iran when they are having domestic difficulties.

Or the perfect time for Israel to attack Iran when they are having domestic difficulties.
I think that Israel has no intetest in attacking Iran.
If Iran stops establishing military bases in Syria, there will be no war.
According to the papers here, the Iranian's airforce is not modern and has no abilities to stand against the Israeli one. Iran and Israel are far away countries, the abilities of the airforces are crucial, here there is another reason for no war.

Arye

In a ‘show and tell’ type talk, Netanyahu claimed that Iran is developing a nuclear weapons program and tried to provide evidence that Iran is violating the JCOPA. Former US IAEA Nuclear Weapons Inspector Robert Kelley tells TRNN Netanyahu’s claims are baseless, self-serving, and childish:

Max, I don't think anyone (apart from Trump and Bolton, unfortunately) is taking Netanyahu's amateur dramatics seriously. Even BBC News expressed a rare note of scepticism.

... . This is a dangerous act and they must be stopped. Israel is not like Europe, here border is border. And here, people of the Hamad are not giving flowers to Israelies. The Hamas is running the trials to cross the border in order to make people in Europe thinking that it is an innocent demonstration and the IDF is killing them for fun.

Arye

But the border is on illegally occupied land! and some Israeli troops do shoot Palestinians for fun and the response is disproportionate.

But the border is on illegally occupied land! and some Israeli troops do shoot Palestinians for fun and the response is disproportionate.
Illegaly occupied land? Gaza Strip? This area belonged to Egypt. Sadat wanted to leave it under Israeli control instead of taking it back during the negotiation on the peace agreement in 1977. Israel left the area in 2005.
Hamas is the government there since 2007.

Arye

Does israel have any bases in the Golan Heights?
6506, member: 1548"]Yes we have. Do you suggest to give the area back to Assad?[/QUOTE]So you have contradicted yourself once,could you tell us if there are any illegal bases in the West Bank also

Illegaly occupied land? Gaza Strip? This area belonged to Egypt. Sadat wanted to leave it under Israeli control instead of taking it back during the negotiation on the peace agreement in 1977. Israel left the area in 2005.
Hamas is the government there since 2007.

Arye
A government controls its borders and Hamas don't get the chance.

advertisement

Back