advertisement

Trump Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaius

pfm Member
Whilst Republicans have control of both Houses and the White House a shutdown of the Government seems likely.

Hours away.

^^^^ Also he has to be very concerned about the upcoming chat Steve Bannon will have with Mueller. This despite the White House trying to curb him. The way this played out absolutely works for Mueller.

A rough start in 2018 for the Trump Administration + Kelly has been quite vocal and in doing has so pissed off the Dotard. Check the Tweets.

In fact the POTUS tweets render him unclear, indecisive, lacking of understanding of the issues at best.

At the same time POTUS goes forward with his Fake News Awards in the childish way he likes to "lead" the United States.

Hands up who thinks the US is a shithole country - can't even organise a budget due in October.
Incompetent governance is the main characteristic of a shithole country

Yea who would want a shithole like Potus from a shithole country, coming across their border?
Based on his merit & skill level he would be banned from entry into any country that uses merit-based entry

Hands up who thinks the US is a shithole country - can't even organise a budget due in October.
Incompetent governance is the main characteristic of a shithole country
The machinery of democracy is broken, and the people in (political) power have lost sight of who they are supposed to serve. But I wouldn't say USA is a shithole country just because of that. The majority of voters did not vote for the Dotard.

The machinery of democracy is broken, and the people in (political) power have lost sight of who they are supposed to serve. But I wouldn't say USA is a shithole country just because of that. The majority of voters did not vote for the Dotard.
I know this is a thread about Trump but the Dotard isn't the reason I called the US a shithole - his words & sentiments are just a useful phrase which reflects, not on the people of the US but on it's organisational framework

Farage was just given a free ride on BBC Breakfast this morning giving a glowing report on Trump and his first year. Why the **** does the BBC invite this know-nothing blowhard on to our screens and give him free publicity.

The shutdown is looking more and more likely.

What will it unleash, we wonder?

"I covered the last shutdown and several almost shutdowns and debt ceiling crises. This is unlike anything I’ve seen. Both sides SO confident they’ve got it right. Govt likely to shutdown without any panic. https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/954380248384237568
As I said a shithole country run by shithole politicians - no moral compass - worse than most of the countries Dumpf declared as shitholes

There’s video of Trump saying that if there’s a shutdown it’s the fault/responsibility of a failed president. Of course that was when Obama was president.

As I said a shithole country run by shithole politicians - no moral compass - worse than most of the countries Dumpf declared as shitholes

Is this the same shithole country that has decades long waits for those individuals wishing to legally emigrate from their own country?

Is this the same shithole country that has decades long waits for those individuals wishing to legally emigrate from their own country?
Yea, go figure - the propaganda machine is a powerful way of fooling people
It's equally foolish to label any country a shit hole.
Well, if you judge a country by it's democracy, equality, morality, then the US fails miserably what decription best suits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back