advertisement

Trump Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
she is now qualified to stop the bully boys.
I watched Melania’s Black Christmas at The White House. She looks like she walked straight off the set of Ken Russel’s Lair of The White Worm. She’d put the fear of Baphomet into them.

the failing economist appears unable to publish it's content without donations. it's too bad, because i caught a glimpse of the lead cartoon in the first one and it was great -- maybe you could link to / embed that for us 99 percenters?
This one?
20180113_USD003_0.jpg

Mueller subpoenas Bannon
Seth Abramson discusses:
https://mobile.twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/953319188583600128

I might even start to like popcorn at this rate.

Yes he turned up today as planned, then apparently was advised the White House forbade him answering any questions from his time on the Trump campaign and his time in Office at the White House at which point subpoenas were issued, he'll now be required to testify under oath in front of a Grand Jury.

It's actually quite good for Bannon and disturbing for Trump.

Last edited:
In other news POTUS has been declared in excellent health whilst the Government faces a shutdown this Friday, DACA being the main problem.

In other news POTUS has been declared in excellent health whilst the Government faces a shutdown this Friday, DACA being the main problem.

Good news that! Trump now has no chance of an insanity defense or an inability to stand trial for medical reasons!

+1 to that; as I've commented earlier, while such potential deficiencies have been speculated upon widely, it'd be nice to see that formally no such a get-out is carried forward at least thus far...

He's either going to be assassinated or replaced using the 25th. Hopefully then we'll see someone other than a Zionist shill promoted to a position of influence come the midterms and the anticipated shift in power.

Pence, as a born-again deceiver, will be no better. Most of them actually want to see Jesus walking amongst them in the green fields of the Bible belt.

Pence, as a born-again deceiver, will be no better. Most of them actually want to see Jesus walking amongst them in the green fields of the Bible belt.

I rather doubt that Wacko! Jesus would canvas for the Democrats and would wield enormous power...

Trump is not actually suffering a severe mental impairment. White House doctor Ronny Jackson, who has served in the post since 2013, informed reporters on Wednesday that the president is in fine physical and mental health. The report comes as the national media has discussed whether Trump’s functional near-illiteracy, minuscule attention span, and narcissistic pathos are the symptoms of dementia or some other kind of cognitive incapacitation. We should take Jackson’s diagnosis as face value. Trump is just an idiot.

Heh.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/fine-trump-doesnt-have-dementia-hes-just-a-moron.html

Theresa might take Pence for a walk in her favourite wheat field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back