advertisement

System pics 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very elegant setup!

Thankyou. I need to get the case of the amplifier sprayed Matt silver to match all the other components I think. It stands out a bit being the only black box....

8OLQPWW.jpg

I have a Yammy KX1020 tape deck on its way to match too.. once that’s in and a bit of a rack rearrange I’ll be happy. :)

I love the fact that Bazza's listening room looks like it's in a space ship! (partly due to the panels and the white finish), can you confirm Bazza, over...

So does Bazza or partner love polishing or do they have a cleaner? The idea of trying to keep all that gloss white looking good puts me right off! :rolleyes:

I love the fact that Bazza's listening room looks like it's in a space ship! (partly due to the panels and the white finish), can you confirm Bazza, over...

LOL I do like the clean un-cluttered look , the panels I got from eBay you can get all sizes
I do find the Orbe isn't so good at wrap speeds the tracking goes all out but what can you do ;)

Curious to know what you think of the KEFs compared with other speakers you've had.

I really like them, certainly the 'best' speakers I've had. Very high resolution and low distortion, a great match with the BIG Denon amp!
The closest I've had to them are probably the KEF 104/2s but with tighter bass, other than that, similar to the AE2's I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back