advertisement

Incident in london

Louise Mensch has lost her mind. She's now blaming Putin for the London attacks:

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-04%20at%2002.21.16_zpsf3a620ul.png

Home Office may not publish terrorist funding report amid claims it focuses on Saudi Arabia

An investigation into the foreign funding of extremist Islamist groups may never be published, the Home Office has admitted.

The inquiry commissioned by David Cameron, was launched as part of a deal with the Liberal Democrats in December 2015, in exchange for the party supporting the extension of British airstrikes against Isis into Syria.

But although it was due to be published in the spring of 2016, it has not been completed and may never be made public due to its "sensitive" contents.

It is thought to focus on Saudi Arabia, which the UK recently approved £3.5bn worth of arms export licences to.

A spokesperson from the Home Office told The Independent a decision on the publication of the report would be taken “after the election by the next government”.

Louise Mensch has lost her mind. She's now blaming Putin for the London attacks:

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-04%20at%2002.21.16_zpsf3a620ul.png

That bitch lost her mind a long time ago. She's got a real "hate Putin" jones goin' there. Makes sense when you consider her husband's ethnicity, and the Oded Yinon plan.

Just keep on selling weapons to the House of Saud, kissing Zionist ass, and sticking your nose where it don't belong, and this kind of crap will continue. It's called blowback, plain and simple.

BB

'cept the part where it doesn't appear on her twitter page...

Someone appears to have created that image. Max, how are your photoshop / gimp skills?

ISIS want TM to win as she is their best recruiter from the ignorant and easily misled. Under "PREVENT" she has banned many foreign religious teachers as extremist, who are nothing of the sort. Like most Muslims I go to prayers every night during Ramadhan, where the Quran is recited over the month. One of the banned teachers was explaining a couple of nights ago how that section of the Quran stated that it was our duty to offer information about the religion to our non Muslim staff, but to leave them in peace and respect their rights if they chose to reject it. The emphasis on non compulsion and peaceful coexistence is something that the ISIS inspired nutters don't understand

ISIS want TM to win as she is their best recruiter from the ignorant and easily misled. Under "PREVENT" she has banned many foreign religious teachers as extremist, who are nothing of the sort. Like most Muslims I go to prayers every night during Ramadhan, where the Quran is recited over the month. One of the banned teachers was explaining a couple of nights ago how that section of the Quran stated that it was our duty to offer information about the religion to our non Muslim staff, but to leave them in peace and respect their rights if they chose to reject it. The emphasis on non compulsion and peaceful coexistence is something that the ISIS inspired nutters don't understand

This is basically the problem, why do you think anyone wants to be 'informed' do you not think people can make there own decisions? especially when it comes to something as sycophant and imaginary as religion...

This is basically the problem, why do you think anyone wants to be 'informed' do you not think people can make there own decisions? especially when it comes to some as sycophant and imaginary as religion...

I think it is quite logical to "offer" information to non-Muslims working in a mosque. Don't see the problem.

Just by the way, last night about 1,000 people were injured, three very seriously, in Turin. A huge crowd was watching a football match on a big screen in a piazza, when a firecracker went off causing mass panic and everyone rushing to escape from a perceived attack.

This is what terrorism does. People no longer think "Ah, some fool has let off a firecracker," but "Bombs are going off."

Doesn't say 'in the mosque' to me it reads as if in the school or anywhere actually.... preaching, on a soap box in other words..

Well this, too, is natural. If you believe in "one true faith" it is natural that you try to make others see the light. Christians do the same, in fact in the Middle Ages it was thought better to be burnt alive than not to see the light, especially between different sub-species of Christians.
Evidently some Muslims today are in "Medieval mode," but I see no reason why the presumably peaceful and tolerant others should not talk about Islam to anyone who is interested in understanding the religion and related culture/cultures. You don't have to believe in a god to be interested in religions.

Well this, too, is natural. If you believe in "one true faith" it is natural that you try to make others see the light. Christians do the same, in fact in the Middle Ages it was thought better to be burnt alive than not to see the light, especially between different sub-species of Christians.
Evidently some Muslims today are in "Medieval mode," but I see no reason why the presumably peaceful and tolerant others should not talk about Islam to anyone who is interested in understanding the religion and related culture/cultures. You don't have to believe in a god to be interested in religions.

Sorry but that's bollox.

That would involve a discussion, not preaching too, or informing everyone around them that Islam is the correct path and all others should be abandoned.

I'm totally calm. this isn't just an Islamic thing, it's the same in any religion where sects try preaching or 'feel duty bound' to inform everyone around them that their belief is better than all the others, and people who do not follow that same path 'need to see the light'. It's the most basic form of dictatorship imaginable...

Yes, I see your point, Cereal Killer. You are equating "Absolute belief" with "intollerance," which in some contexts is absolutely true, in my pinion. But then it would be the same with political systems (Marxist religion!?) economic systems, social systems, even tastes in architecture or music. Surely we must be allowed to discuss things.
Various religions are at the core, or the roots, of who and what we are today, even if we are atheists. You can't just wipe them off the blackboard of human evolution.

'cept the part where it doesn't appear on her twitter page...

Someone appears to have created that image. Max, how are your photoshop / gimp skills?
It is on her Twitter page. i just checked. There are lots of other Tweets of hers too retweeting others that blamed Putin.

Doesn't say 'in the mosque' to me it reads as if in the school or anywhere actually.... preaching, on a soap box in other words..
Read the post again. It seems quite clearly to be a mosque given the context. Paul has it right.

Yes, I see your point, Cereal Killer. You are equating "Absolute belief" with "intollerance," which in some contexts is absolutely true, in my pinion. But then it would be the same with political systems (Marxist religion!?) economic systems, social systems, even tastes in architecture or music. Surely we must be allowed to discuss things.
Various religions are at the core, or the roots, of who and what we are today, even if we are atheists. You can't just wipe them off the blackboard of human evolution.

I see you point and a discussion involves two voluntary minds..

This post doesn't say that:
One of the banned teachers was explaining a couple of nights ago how that section of the Quran stated that it was our duty to offer information about the religion to our non Muslim staff, but to leave them in peace and respect their rights if they chose to reject it.

This is 'telling' others and 'preaching' a true path to those who don't want to know or even have their own belief systems in place already...

advertisement

Back