advertisement

Trump Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Accuphase all the way down
We joke, but I suspect there is a lot of truth in that. Trump has a visceral, childlike enmity to people who threaten or challenge him in any way, shape or form....and he's still to take revenge on Boris Johnson, which he will, at a time and place of his own choosing.

Let's hope he gets to do that before he is impeached then.

Tiny Pence

29paqfp.jpg

Heel boy!

What is it with Trump when he has to touch other people's hands?

That might not be such a terrible thing. It may, at the very least, give some Brexitiers pause for thought if we can't rely on the Yanks for support once we're out of the EU.

You find fewer on the ukip-Tory spectrum quick to include Trump in their list of Brexit saviours now (along side the Commonwealth/ leaders in global bits/ our specialness). Trump only does deals where he wins and the other loses ("America First. ONLY America First"). They might as well put him in a state carriage with Barbara Windsor down The Mall for all the good it'll do.

The Art of the Deal:
1. Lie and manoeuvre people into a weaker position and then f*^k them.
2. Have a team of lawyers ready to scare away journos, little people etc

I, for one, sincerely hope that Trump recorded the conversation because that would go a long way toward silencing his critics that he's acting like Nixon.

Joe

Man, I never thought I'd see that day when someone would be writing Crooked Donny in a post.

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back