advertisement

Trump Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was very depressing because it felt like Trump might actually manage to subvert the investigation. Acting FBI director McCabe's testimony has cheered me up no end. It seems that maybe Trump has just made many powerful enemies within the FBI.

I suspect the writers of "House of Cards" are wondering how they might possibly top reality.

There are 3 grand juries sitting now, 1 is to do with events surrounding "Trump Tower", 1 is to do with "Money Laundering", there seems to be no info on the third though the usual reliable sources have said there is deffo a third. I suppose , if you want to be particularly devious, these leaks are deliberately wrong in order to throw Drumpf off the scent however, Comey himself referred to the 1st one in his own testimony, that's almost certainly the reason Drumpf had him fired.

FBI executing warrants on a GOP affiliated campaign fundrasing and consulting firm in Annapolis linked to Manfort. Other warrants and arrests rumoured to be imminent.

Also talk of a RICO case that links wider GOP elements to Russian money laundering.

Claude Taylor on Twitter is well worth following on this https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated as well as hte previously mentioned, er, Louise Mensch.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/11...-means-president-hatch-rico-case-against-gop/

Matthew, is the patribotics site Louise Mensch?

Matthew, is the patribotics site Louise Mensch?

I think that blog is several people, but she just links to tham AFAICT. Mensch, Claude Taylor and that blog are all on the same page and appear to be the people who know the Deep Throats.

I think that blog is several people, but she just links to tham AFAICT. Mensch, Claude Taylor and that blog are all on the same page and appear to be the people who know the Deep Throats.

Ok, Thanks. It certainly is extraordinary stuff if true.

33wtqwi.jpg

No one is bigger than El Presidente.

We joke, but I suspect there is a lot of truth in that. Trump has a visceral, childlike enmity to people who threaten or challenge him in any way, shape or form....and he's still to take revenge on Boris Johnson, which he will, at a time and place of his own choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back