advertisement

Premier League 2016-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this says plenty about you.

If racism comes up as a topic concerning Chelsea, I deal with it directly. I research to find out (a) if the accusation is true and (b) what is being done about it. You have done neither by the looks of it.

Jack

If you are using Youtube and the Daily Mail as sources not sure what is and isn't true.

What you done about the hissing.

Bloss

If you are using Youtube and the Daily Mail as sources not sure what is and isn't true.

What you done about the hissing.

Bloss

Why don't you answer my question? Plus account for why my 70 year old friend was assaulted by Spurs thugs at Wembley and thrown down the stairs.

Jack

Goals, penalties and red cards are pauses to play anyway, so easy to review. What would be missed is unseen fouls, handball and off the ball incidents.
At least diving would become pointless.

Well we've done goals as I mentioned. What do you mean by penalties and red cards exactly? There's 2 sides to each one of course. The one given when a team thinks it shouldn't be and the one not given etc...in both cases who would initiate the review? The players, the captain, the coach? Are you saying they would have a limited number of "reviews" per game? How would they determine which are the one's they want to review and which not?

Then how would we restart the game after say a penalty initially given but that is then denied following a review?

My main concern is the time delay in all of this as well.

I would prefer it if the refs were just better. e.g. Bobby Maddely with a clear view of Oumar Niasse challenge on a Watford player, chose to decide it was a straight red, when Niasse barely touched the man and his foot was no higher than the other guys.

Goals, penalties and red cards are pauses to play anyway, so easy to review. What would be missed is unseen fouls, handball and off the ball incidents.
At least diving would become pointless.

I agree. Video tech should be brought in as soon as possible. Define what is in bounds and give it to the fourth official.

With the amount of money in football now have 1 or even 2 TV Refs connected to the pitch Ref and make decisions in real time. Only proviso is that the footage must be shown on the big screens, as in rugby, to remove spectator 'debate'.
Where there is a will there is a way: I'm sure others can come up with better ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back