advertisement

Premier League 2016-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me old mate Jack shot himself in the foot using the England team as a yardstick for how good a player is as we all know England FC are a f***ing shambles and a national disgrace.

Jack Barron you know F*** all about football you southern softie.

While i'm at it looks like Hart's been dropped for the first game of the season at the Emptihad.

Bob Mc you know F*** all about football you clown.

BBC punters have their say

Seven teams feature in the forecasted top fours, compared to only four clubs in 29 of the 30 BBC predictions last season. Apart from Gullit and Wright, Keown and Nevin, and Crooks and Murray. everyone's combination is unique.

Nobody is backing Leicester to repeat their title success - their average expected position is seventh - and it is Manchester City who are favourites, with 18 votes. Manchester United get 12 votes, Chelsea three and Tottenham one.

Not quite what I expected, but as the wise man once said, time will tell.

If Chelsea get into the top 4 this year, it will be enough. I don't hold out too much hope that we will win anything else. Conte needs to sign an ace striker to get the team up to speed, plus a couple of defenders to take over from our great leader, John Terry, and Ivanovich.

Hazard scored from a penalty and it was Chelsea's 5000th goal in top flight football.

Then West Ham equalized, although Chelsea were all over them for much of the game. In the last couple of minutes Costa managed to pop in the winner, with a really well placed long, low shot.

Up until that point I thought Chelsea were back to their old ways, scoring first and then not finishing off the game.

So Mr Conte helped Chelsea to win the opening game of the season. Good for him.

Meanwhile, it's pleasing that Arsenal lost against Liverpool. Cech was so narked about it he crashed his car while trying to leave the Emirates, as you can see here,

Jack

No complaints from me tonight, we didn't deserve anything.
Chelsea looked far sharper and our distribution was atrocious....Two sloppy mistakes cost us dear.
Ayew only lasting half an hour before pulling up with injury completed a lousy first 90 minutes of the new season.

Spot on, and she probably kept him right all these years. IIRC it was the main reason why he didn't have a longer career at Rangers, but that was in the bad old days.

According to a lot of their fans they were the good old days.

WHU were utter shite and the blue scum thoroughly deserved the win the only surprise was how long it took for them to score the 2nd goal !!
Why oh why does Bilic seem determined to play Antonio at right back when we have a perfectly good one in Byram sitting on the bench ??
He really needs to play Antonio on the wing or just get rid.

Great result for Celtic tonight. Great game too.

13996217_10154356228355797_6636810530795671319_o.jpg

Emotionally exhausting, but exhilerating game tonight at Celtic Park. Big improvement from last year with only 3 new players thanks to Brendan Rogers. Defence still looks fragile at times and don't seem to keep their shape well, but going forward they can look impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back