advertisement

Premier League 2016-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diego Costa has formally requested a transfer to Atletico, according to the Spanish newspaper Sport. We'll see if this is true in the next few weeks.

I'm not worried if we get shot of him. He had a great streak of scoring goals two seasons ago, but then flopped last year. Costa was part of the group of traitors, which Chelsea should get rid of.

It looks like we might have the 19 year old Brazil forward Gabriel Barbosa, unless he is heading elsewhere. Barbosa has said he's played his final game for Santos. Conte put in a £25 million bid for him.

Chelsea have signed the French international midfielder N'Golo Kante from Leicester. They are also trying to get his teammate Riyad Mahrez.

N'Golo Kante should help us to batter West Ham on August 15th.

Jack

Costa is great when things are going well,but always a worry he will get a red.
Feel confident with conte in charge,far more so than last season's cock up with JM.

Will be very pleased with top 4,but hope to not be more than a few points off first.

Utd need to sort there defence out,other than Shaw they are not great.

Sod it,i'm going

Chelsea
City
Utd
Arse

Costa is great when things are going well,but always a worry he will get a red.
Feel confident with conte in charge,far more so than last season's cock up with JM.

Will be very pleased with top 4,but hope to not be more than a few points off first.

Utd need to sort there defence out,other than Shaw they are not great.

Sod it,i'm going

Chelsea
City
Utd
Arse

Your prediction seems fine to me, even though Chelsea lost against Rapid Vienna at the weekend.

Chelsea's technical director, Emenalo, is all over the back page of The Evening Standard today. He is telling supporters not to worry about Conte.

I wish the bloke would either resign or be sacked. He is sticking his nose where it isn't wanted, even before the season has begun.

Jack

Oh dear, what a shame. Refs get tough on crowding. Looks like Chelsea and Man U should be getting lashings of yellows, hopefully some reds.

Bloss

I'm still waiting on news on the grass growing or not on the pitch at the wrong end of the kings road. Or if the kit man has a new washing machine.

Chelsea have beaten Wolfsberger 0 - 3. The best goal was by Nathaniel Chalobah and featured a really great bit of dribbling in the box.

The Belgian international Batshuayi looks promising as one of our strikers, but let's see what happens.

Apart from winning easily, the main thing is we finished with a clean sheet.

Meanwhile, Pimp Guardiola lost against FC Bayern Munich. It will be funny if City don't finish in the top 4.

Jack

Next season;

1 Man Utd (only with with Pogba)
2 Man City
3 Liverpool
4 Spurs

Bottled it with Leicester, gone with 'Pool instead.

Looks like Pep has come to the same conclusion as most of us who have seen Hart's demise over the past several years, getting rid asap by the looks of things, didn't take him long to come to that conclusion.

Mourinho was lucky. Ibrahimovich was offside when he scored. Bit of a boring game really. Lindberg's goal was a fluke, because of the way the Leicester defense messed up.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back