advertisement

Premier League 2016-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your looking for entertaining football, jose would not have been my choice, his Chelsea teams were quite dull, 1-0 in the last few seconds was the usual end result.

Expect to hear stadiums to ring out with the refrain "boring United, boring United."

Keano was awesome I remember when he put Haarland on his arse arf, arf:)

Nope. He was a nasty sh!t who went out of his way to ruin people careers. If he had chosen the appropriate sport such as MMA he would have had his arse kicked. If he had done the same on the streets he would have been arrested. Oh, he has been and several times.

I was there when the fly brain went after Haarland and injured himself trying to injure Haarland. I really don't see how this makes him awesome. if you enjoy the thuggishness of it, he didn't even finish Alfie's career. All talk in his biography and rubbish action. Pathetic in my books.

Or how he helped his Irish team mates out in the world cup by getting sent home. Complaining about the officials flying first class and the millionaire "footballer" puts his hand no where near his pocket to help his team mates out.

I await your comments on the awesomeness of Darren.

I could be pedantic and not name a year and take you up on your bet, but go on then UTD Premier League Champions 2016-2017, agreed for £10?

I genuinely thought you meant next season, it wouldn't be much of a claim to say Utd would win the league sometime in the future. So get saving your pennies you are on for a tenner.

Have to agree, Keane was a nasty player who's ego outweighed his talent.

He's pretty useless as a pundit also.

On another point entirely, i find it hard to believe John Charles never gets mentioned in the greatest footballers category, the guy was the best footballer to ever don a shirt & a gentleman to boot.

Ask any old timer, who actually watched him play, they all agree, it's a shame there is so little footage of this genius.

Or how he helped his Irish team mates out in the world cup by getting sent home. Complaining about the officials flying first class and the millionaire "footballer" puts his hand no where near his pocket to help his team mates out.

Kean's put down of Mick McCarthy at a training session still rings in my ears - "You are a crap manager, you were a crap player and I don't know what you are doing here you English c*nt." Charming guy.

Have to agree, Keane was a nasty player who's ego outweighed his talent.

He's pretty useless as a pundit also.

On another point entirely, i find it hard to believe John Charles never gets mentioned in the greatest footballers category, the guy was the best footballer to ever don a shirt & a gentleman to boot.

Ask any old timer, who actually watched him play, they all agree, it's a shame there is so little footage of this genius.

Juventus fans consistently vote him as their best foreign player.

Kean's put down of Mick McCarthy at a training session still rings in my ears - "You are a crap manager, you were a crap player and I don't know what you are doing here you English c*nt." Charming guy.

"But not as crap manager as I am" Royston was not heard to say

Juventus fans consistently vote him as their best foreign player.

His performance against Juventus in the semi final was up there with any player even more so considering he knew he would miss the final he was awesome that night with no reward at the end of it for himself, but a massive reward for his team mates.

As for Haarland if you want to mess with the devil you know what to expect.

I genuinely thought you meant next season, it wouldn't be much of a claim to say Utd would win the league sometime in the future. So get saving your pennies you are on for a tenner.

I will send you my bank details in due course a bank transfer will be fine.

His performance against Juventus in the semi final was up there with any player even more so considering he knew he would miss the final he was awesome that night with no reward at the end of it for himself, but a massive reward for his team mates.

As for Haarland if you want to mess with the devil you know what to expect.

You don't have to know about football but it is John Charles the Juve fans rate. "The. Devil"? Keane injured himself chasing Haaland. And the "career finisher" he tried to dish out didn't. Not quite the menace he thinks he is. Look at his arrests and you'll see the sort of person he it. Mix that with a bit of xenophobia and you have a feeble mix.

Player does his job and will still get win bonuses etc. Surely if he was a great player this performance would be expected or was his stupidity the cause of him having to miss the final? Proportionally I put the same effort in on the 5 a side pitch for a handshake

jimi,

You do realise fay spook was referring to the magnificent John Charles.

Ally

PS fay spook, You just beat me to it.

jimi,

You do realise fay spook was referring to the magnificent John Charles.

Ally

PS fay spook, You just beat me to it.

John Charles was Roy Keanes father they are both looked on with great affection by Juve fans so there names are entwined forever, bet you didn't know that.

I was interested to read that Guardiola feels he needs 8 players to put together a title challenging squad at City. That sounds about right although while DeBruyne & Aguero are certainties, there might be keepers available who are more dependable than Hart.

He obviously doesn't rate the rest of the overweight & overpaid mercenaries too highly. I guess with the daft wages many are on it'll be difficult to offload some of them. Still, not many people actually care.

Looking forward to next season though. :)

Meantime I'm reliably informed that;

MANCHESTER United have finally found a manager as entitled, self-important and prone to temper tantrums as the club itself.

Jose Mourinho was appointed manager after United bosses realised their initial revulsion was only because they were seeing a reflection of themselves.
D Mash.

If only Mark E. Smith would put the Fall on the back burner and manage Man U. They might only be left with a 5 man squad but they would still get results.

Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back