advertisement

System Pics 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember the time I was there they had a menu with something like 100 different single malts on it.

12278826_517676731725409_2498018661598426489_n.jpg

An enjoyable evening.;)

For the first time in over ten years, I have no Naim components in my system.

Rega Jupiter and RP6, Devialet D200 and Neat Momentum 3i. Sounds wonderful.

The old SBLs are not happy.

DSCF0157_zpsny5rfbfr.jpg

DSCF0160_zpspofdbqs1.jpg

For the first time in over ten years, I have no Naim components in my system.

Rega Jupiter and RP6, Devialet D200 and Neat Momentum 3i. Sounds wonderful.

The old SBLs are not happy.

Why the change from the SBL's ?. An interesting combo with the shiny pizza box.

Why the change from the SBL's ?. An interesting combo with the shiny pizza box.

I just wanted to try something new. I have mk1 SBLs with mk2 drivers and thought it could be fun with some speakers that were just a few years old. Will change the stands/speaker cable soon.

The bath scale is a great piece. A bit different, but imho, as good as my previous set up (Naim CDS2/XPS/NAC52/SC/Phonosophie Bi-Stage og Olive 250, Trichord Dino/Dino + PSU and a tall,five tier Mana rack) and so much cleaner and easier in the living room.

Alshus, tidy system, indeed but do i detect an old naim box on the rack?

I still have some Naim gear; Nait 1, 42,5, 72 and a HC. ;)
My intension was to build a old school shoe box system, but I do not know when it will happen.

I seem to remember the time I was there they had a menu with something like 100 different single malts on it.

12278826_517676731725409_2498018661598426489_n.jpg

An enjoyable evening.;)
hoo boy -- what an incredible bar! and of course it's in tokyo. my wife and i have been talking about where to go on our yearly trip abroad...

the Devialet is actually pretty good value despite it's price .. makes everything so simple and it sounds stunning... enjoy it

Phantoms return by Bow Nose, on Flickr

Phantoms return by Bow Nose, on Flickr

I find it hard to believe my ears when i hear these fill a room as effortlessly as the other big ass speakers I have owned. The B&Ws still edge out the Phantoms, but to be honest this suits me just fine. Portable and clutter free.

Developments in Active Loudspeaker design and DACs and Amps and DSP have all converged here.

must clean windows and tidy cables. Phantom's yellow cables are truly vile things to behold

Messing around with and experimenting with my "not used much" gear at the weekend. This combo sounds incredible believe it or not, no big money items either.

PioneerPL112D (Procured yesterday from a neighbour as it happens) I re oiled bearings, re lubed lifting action and fitted a new stylus.......like new now.

Audio Reality designed Grounded Grid Valve preamp

Audio Expressions Valve phono stage.

One of Dave's (Aladins den) Class D computer cased power amps (Christ knows how much power its got):D

Naim CD1

Briks with flashback cables.

P1030285_zpsjyh5ngwk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back