advertisement

System Pics 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUDE that room is WAY smaller than we thought originally AND....yes. Much messier. I like this version better.

The room is a spare bedroom converted into a man cave. It's 9' x 14' so a little tight but the fisheye lens makes it look even smaller than it is. The view kind of makes up for it however.

Sandy

Evening all,

dont think I've posted my system up here before, certainly not in its current location or configuration. Here it is anyway.
Naim NAC-N 272, NAP200 DR, Ovator S-400

22340728725_f0c4705876_b.jpg

I remember really enjoying a 202/200, I'd imagine the 272/200 is a great combo.

SJB

I'm always suspicious about these really neat rooms. I suspect photoshopping, or paid help. Having said that, I really ought to do something about the state of my place. 'If seven maids, with seven mops, swept it for half a year, do you suppose', the Walrus said 'that they could get it clear?' 'I doubt it' said the Carpenter, and shed a bitter tear,

I always think it's best not to worry - all the clutter provides a very effective room treatment!

Cheers. Bill

That's certainly why I have no photos in here.

I used to make fun of Blzebub's dust, until I looked at my own room through a viewfinder.

Suspect its a plot to make us feel bad! Here's hoping re the room treatment & agreed there'll never be any from me either!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
as you have very good speakers at the front, i guess the brand for the rears should be clear.

atb

Daniel

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
The room is a spare bedroom converted into a man cave. It's 9' x 14' so a little tight but the fisheye lens makes it look even smaller than it is. The view kind of makes up for it however.

Sandy

Sandy,
Did you run Proac Tablettes in that room as well? I think I remember a pic in the Green place?
How do the Harbeth's compare? Thanks for your insight!
ATB,
Mark

as you have very good speakers at the front, i guess the brand for the rears should be clear.

atb

Daniel

I know what your saying but my sofa is right up against the back wall
I'd love a set of 7s myself but can't see them fitting :(

In the picture you can see one of the KEFs in the corner

just put a pair of scm7 on the place of the KEF`s, fix them a little bit higher for give you a not so direct sound in the rear.

Just a idea i would try with so perfect speakers on the front. ATC at the rears would sound identically to the fronts and will give you a much better experience in a home cinema setup.

atb

Daniel

We only moved in March this year the room started out just bare, there was a door way were the system was but we had some old photos of the house from the guy who sold it us (its over 100 years old) and saw there was another door way which had been filled in
So I boarded the new one and opened up the old one and then also open up the 3 small holes in the wall
My girlfriend found the 3d wall panels and came up with LEDs and did the work are selfs
It does look great and cost very little money really

We were going to box them in but ended up leaving them exposed
We did the same though out the house after all why clover a warn pipe

I think there are 2 school of thoughts on this.
One for not boxing in the pipes as this is free heat, the other saying it is taking/using energy that would be more effective via the radiator.

Bloss

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back