advertisement

UK Election 2015 (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cameron could meet one SNP demand, namely the anti-Nuclear missile stance, by getting rid of the current crop of nuclear missiles.

He does this by firing them all at the middle East. (Blame it on a computer error)

This will send shockwaves around the world and push oil prices into the hundreds of dollars ballpark.

Overnight, sky high Scottish oil prices will mean independence is financially possible.

Cameron lets Scotland go, and ensures Conservative rule for the next few decades in rUK.

Son - if you can get the words "dominoes", "war on..." and "commies" into that analysis there is a job for you in the NSA situation room.

Why do the English hate the Scottish so much?

The only time I ever think of myself an English is when the Scottish Nationalists start whining about how unfair it is they have had more cash per capita than everyone else.

Most of the rest of the time I am a European who happens to also be a UK citizen. Occasionally I get excited if England win at cricket - but that is actually the England and Wales cricket board anyway.

Less than ten precent of the population disproportionately screwing with the political agenda which could be better spent examining the best solution for everybody.

So I'm happy with the plan to have a Scottish Independence referendum every Thursday until they say yes, and then transition to proper independence (including fiscal autonomy from the UK) as quickly as possible. A few months would be good. Trade agreements, re-opening borders, EU membership, currency, state institutions etc can be Scotland's problem then very much after the event.

Net benefit for everyone in England, Wales and NI - especially the Welsh who seem to get royally screwed by the tartan biased Barnett formula. They could even use the money to develop cricket outside of Glamorgan.

And I can go back to tea and toast and the Today programme without the nationalist whining.

Should the SNP push too far in the next few years, we may have a referendum in the rest of the UK about chucking Scotland out of the union.

Should the SNP push too far in the next few years, we may have a referendum in the rest of the UK about chucking Scotland out of the union.

You'd make the SNP very happy as England etc. withdrawing from the Union would mean Scotland would get to keep the EU place (if England even still wants it!).

The only time I ever think of myself an English is when the Scottish Nationalists start whining about how unfair it is they have had more cash per capita than everyone else.

Most of the rest of the time I am a European who happens to also be a UK citizen. Occasionally I get excited if England win at cricket - but that is actually the England and Wales cricket board anyway.

Less than ten precent of the population disproportionately screwing with the political agenda which could be better spent examining the best solution for everybody.

So I'm happy with the plan to have a Scottish Independence referendum every Thursday until they say yes, and then transition to proper independence (including fiscal autonomy from the UK) as quickly as possible. A few months would be good. Trade agreements, re-opening borders, EU membership, currency, state institutions etc can be Scotland's problem then very much after the event.

Net benefit for everyone in England, Wales and NI - especially the Welsh who seem to get royally screwed by the tartan biased Barnett formula. They could even use the money to develop cricket outside of Glamorgan.

And I can go back to tea and toast and the Today programme without the nationalist whining.

Win-win.

You'd make the SNP very happy as England etc. withdrawing from the Union would mean Scotland would get to keep the EU place (if England even still wants it!).

That would be fine so long as Scotland doesn' t go bust again and expect a repeat of 1707.

All future enquiries should be referred to the Bundesbank.

England would not be withdrawing from the Union. Scotland would be expelled from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back