advertisement

System pics 2014 part II

Here's a messy festive pic; I just hope the tinsel doesn't mess with the Mana :)

IMG_1252_zps616f250a.jpg

Here is my current set up. Downsized but still sounds very nice. Excuse the poor photos they are just off the phone:

5274776C-E6C1-4FEE-A309-6B0D604EAB82_zpsu7me4waq.jpg

D6C0F25D-FB3B-44B5-A6AF-008D1131575D_zpswalfg7nt.jpg

Here is my current set up. Downsized but still sounds very nice. Excuse the poor photos they are just off the phone:

Excuse the question but I'm not too well up on Naim boxes. So, please what are your two in your second link?

Hi auric

It's a Naim UnitiQute and a Naim Nap 100 power amp. The UQ is an all in one streamer. I have all my cds on a hard drive now and play to this. And it does spotify too. And can all be controlled from an iPad / iPhone so super convenient.

Think my system and supports have changed a fair bit since I posted pic's on here. Still not finalised, though.

Hi auric

It's a Naim UnitiQute and a Naim Nap 100 power amp. The UQ is an all in one streamer. I have all my cds on a hard drive now and play to this. And it does spotify too. And can all be controlled from an iPad / iPhone so super convenient.

Thanks. I now know a little more about this, that and the other ;)

Nice house but the acoustics would probably be helped by the addition of a rug on the floor.

Rug is only just cut off in the foreground. Plenty of other soft furnishings in the bit you can't see and not a bright sounding room. I do see what you mean though.

Was wondering what that piece of furniture is, that your tv is sitting on?

Btw when i click on the pics for a larger version, i get a message from flikr about adult content :D

Very nice TBL.

Glad to see my old L100 is still in residence :)

Lefty

It's going nowhere, I'm going to have to replace the volume pot as some point but that was by far the best bargain I've ever seen or bought.

I heard Martins L300/HX100/Obelisk setup last night and it sounds astonishing but think the L100 really holds its own.

If you're local to Southampton feel free to pop round for a coffee and listen.

Those obelisks look to have the brown covers, and they look very spiffy. My ones have black covers which are a bit tatty, so i've been thinking about getting them replaced.

advertisement

Back