advertisement

Linn Ittok value

Depending on condition/demand they seem to fetch between £400-650.

Not seem one go for less than £400 for a while though I did see a nice sondek with a clean ittok fitted for £650 recently which seemed a bargain.

I've been monitoring sales on eBay for the last three weeks. Prices have been between $960 and $1,031 USD.

I've been keeping an eye on this also
On Ebay Good LV2 are £550 + every time
In fact one has just gone for £660 and it wasn't mint
LV3 in good condition Around £750 +
Depending on if its a Mk1 or Mk2

They are becoming rarer in nice condition and the popularity of vinyl is growing which has driven the price up.

Price of Audio Origami serviced ones, bought at respectable dealer, seem to fixed at GBP600.

As always and as with ereything, ebay is great place to sell, but awful place to buy.

I paid £400 for a mint late model LV2 from a fellow pfm'er a few years ago.
LV3 and black ones tend to go for more.

I think black ones were more when new. Vaguely recall selling my mint and boxed LVIII for £250 - my how times have changed!

My LVII might be up for grabs soon, it has a j7 rewire in Ikeda pure silver and is a lovely example, checked over by Audio Origami and Derek Jenkins, it will be in the £600 neighbourhood.

again silly prices ,other than finding one in good nick it's still such an old item to justify the expense and not officially serviced too, just in case.
Worth half the asking price IMHO!
Better bet a newer akito, 2B or later, whose goodness is proved and underestimated just on account of the physical resemblance to the japanese lesser version .

Akito better than Ittok? dont make me laugh. Akito is a budget arm, ittok was state of the art and that art has not changed much over 3 decades.
Rgds
Stuart

The later Akito is much closer to the Ittok in performance, the original Japanese made one was the flakey one.
Hardly budget at £1500:p

the latest iteration of the Akito is hand assembled here in Waterfoot,watched the mannie assemble a few myself along with some very tasty Ekos SE's on a factory tour last year.

advertisement

Back