advertisement

New Falcon LS3/5as for sale on eBay

Martyn Miles

pfm Member
Well, not new, but only two months old.
The first pair I have seen...
Light cherry, with slight cosmetic damage.
Opening bid £800.

This is one eBay action to watch (link)!

M Miles.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Crazy pricing....theres a pair of ATC SCM11's on there as well at the moment, buy it now for £550 - I know which I'd rather have...

Out of interest, does anyone know what would the equivalent retail price would be today compared with the price when they were launched?

I would have thought that falcon would have made a better job on the grill material and fit

Rgds
Stuart

I read on another thread that one cabinet got corner damage in transit. Once Jerry from Falcon knew, he offered to fix this for the owner. So this pair is back in Oxford being repaired FoC.

That's right. The owner has withdrawn them from sale and sent them back to Jerry at Falcon for free repair. However well packaged speakers are, some courier companies still manage to damage them by dropping, mistreating or having other things fall on them. This pair were dropped onto the corner, obviously from a large enough height to crunch through the pretty substantial polystyrene packaging.

advertisement

Back