advertisement

First Fishie celebrated at Q awards?

First? Wasn't Mick P once lauded by Sting for ensuring the efficient delivery of the essential oils that feature in his and Trudi's lovemaking?

It's great that Wilko mentioned Charlie, I bet the guitarist is very happy.

Putting on the critics hat for a moment, what a crap band Kasabian are. Maybe Mick should join them.

Jack

It's much more worthwhile to save the life of a celebrity, than to do the same for some nobody.

No, not really. Although many fans might want to buy me a pint, the important thing is that Wilko is still here for his two sons and his 3yr old grandson. The important thing as a doctor is to do the right thing, for whomever that may be.

Anyway, it was my friend, Emmanuel Huguet, who did all the hard work in Cambridge.

What a seriously unpleasant comment.

I suppose coming from a common doctor, jealousy may well rear it's ugly head.

Perhaps a different approach to self-perception. I don't swagger around calling myself "topdoc" on the internet, for instance.

Oh FFS, someone give Bub a big hug, a shiny Porsche brochure, one for shiny watches, one for shiny turntables, cartridges cont p.94....

Well done Charlie!
The only publicity I ever get is the odd letter in The Times but the best was after I had a letter published a few years ago and I had a few letters of congrats, one of which was from an old chemistry teacher of mine and one from Prof Harold Ellis whose Lecture Notes of Surgery was a classic at medical school.

Simon

advertisement

Back