advertisement

What are you listening to right now # 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiritualised - The Complete Works Volume 1.
I forgotten how fantastic the 12" versions of Feel So Sad are.

Loscil - Sketches from New Brighton.

This is what I like about services like spotify - a quick browse of the recommendations section and I'm lost in an envelope of ambience. Was intrigued by the album title living not far from new brighton, but it turns out it's a new brighton in canada, not wirral. Shall have to check out his other albums.

Plone - For Beginner Piano.

I always kept meaning to buy this but never did until last week. The first track sounds promising...

Elektro Diskow - mixmag various double cd

Just picking fave tracks for mrs Bloss prior to temporary shutdown for the Archers

Bloss

Sohn - Tremors. First listen, and it shows promise. The production's a little tricksy, but it seems to work.

Loscil - Sketches from New Brighton.

This is what I like about services like spotify - a quick browse of the recommendations section and I'm lost in an envelope of ambience. Was intrigued by the album title living not far from new brighton, but it turns out it's a new brighton in canada, not wirral. Shall have to check out his other albums.

I love that album, and if you like that, you'll like them all.
If you like the sound of water, try Endless Falls, which is like the rain on Quadrophenia

I'm liking it a lot Rasher. I think I need some sub woofers to really feel it. I followed my nose a bit more and ended up listening to Thora Vukk by Robag Wruhme. Pretty groovy in a more glitchy deep housey way.

Original vinyl. Wonderful.

Stephen
king_crimson-starless_and_bible_black-frontal-resized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back