advertisement

UKIP!

good for you, enter the lefty silly daft comments below, all the parties had this coming for not being in touch

good for you, enter the lefty silly daft comments below, all the parties had this coming for not being in touch

Some of us on the centre-right think that leaving the EU would be a catastrophically bad idea.

If we do that can the last person switch off the lights.

enter the lefty silly daft comments below, all the parties had this coming for not being in touch

The silly right daft comments entered first :)

I have decided to vote UKIP :)

That's understandable imo, partly because it's perfectly natural to fear things & people that are different to yourself, & this.
Just promise you'll always remember pfm is here to help.

I can't stand these wishy-washy girlie UKIP policies.

I have decided to annex the Sudetenland. That should show the EU I'm serious.

(I can almost respect UKIP's policies on immigration and EU membership - but what is their stance on my microwave giving me cancer? Or how no young people today doff their cap or even touch a forelock when I pass. Disrespectful I tell you.)

Are you implying none of the major political parties realised the UK has a huge number of poorly-educated, frightened and xenophobic people who can be manipulated politically? Sadly in times of recession / depression when there are fewer semi-skilled jobs the political right will always rise, it has throughout history. Luckily all UKIP can ever achieve is to split the Conservative vote - they can't possibly win under a first-past-the-post system using the current boundaries. Somewhat ironically UKIP will hand the next election to Ed Milliband on a plate.

Vote for whoever you want. That's democracy. But first check out the many borderline racist comments by self-professed UKIP supports on the Telegraph's message boards, just to be sure who you're getting into bed with.

Sadly in times of recession / depression when there are fewer semi-skilled jobs the political right will always rise, it has throughout history.

I've often wondered why right wing organisations in the UK don't recruit in public houses - a la bierkeller putsch. Given the nature of their policies - bypassing logic and appealing to the reptilian limbic brainstem - the old school nazi party tactics should be perfect.

Is this really the party's logo?

UKIP_logo.png

I hate to come across as shallow, but the colour scheme is hideous.

Joe

Is this really the party's logo?

UKIP_logo.png

I hate to come across as shallow, but the colour scheme is hideous.

Joe

Woh, dude. They're complementary colours. Bang on. In fact, they're so right I'm now seriously considering voting for them.

The irony being that as a descendant of French refugees Farage would have sent his family back to France.

I can see a Back to the Future moment coming on where Farage is sent back in time, refuses his ancestors entry to the country, and then disappears in a puff of very blue smoke.

If we all go UKIP, what will the salute be? I mean, we'd need something spiffy, especially - as Joe has pointed out - the armbands are going to be oh so very "gay".

The nazi salute is just too untouchable, the normal one has been monopolised by the military this pretty much just leaves the "teapot" which only works if you are Mussolini or Alexi Sayle impersonating Mussolini.

mussolini_586.jpg

It's a quandary.

You could wave UK passports at each other in salute and march like John Cleese in the ministry of silly walks. Should increase the seriousness of that bunch.

If we all go UKIP, what will the salute be? I mean, we'd need something spiffy, especially - as Joe has pointed out - the armbands are going to be oh so very "gay".

The nazi salute is just too untouchable, the normal one has been monopolised by the military this pretty much just leaves the "teapot" which only works if you are Mussolini or Alexi Sale impersonating Mussolini.

mussolini_586.jpg

It's a quandary.

How about hand on hip accompanied by a quick one knee bend?

advertisement

Back