advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thumbs up for Orangeart - the B4 buffer board arrived well wrapped and nice 'n quick too, perfect.

Thanks to whisky180 for very prompt despatch of an amplifier I bought from him on the same day he received payment.

Seeing all the recent controversy regarding scammers on the site has reminded me that I should have passed on my recommendations for these 2 chaps that I dealt with a few months ago.
Firstly CYANOSIS whom I brought a CDX2 from, pleasure to deal with and no problems with delivery or the player which is still putting a smile on my face.
Secondly I throughly recommend ZUCCO from whom I purchased my Exposure amps, great to chat to and kept me up to speed regarding delivery etc.
Apologies to both these gentleman for not getting my s**t together earlier with this post, I can only say I was busy rediscovering my music collection and that was your fault!
Steve:)

Been a pleasure dealing with Martyn Miles. Bought a nice cheap pair of speakers off him - they came with a service worthy of a much more expensive pair!
Cheers
Mark

Also been a pleasure dealing with idem (Igor). Bought a nice cheap amp off him - which again came with a service worthy of a much more expensive product!
Cheers
Mark

Very smooth transaction, many thanks Richard. Prefix looks very clean and will be just the thing for hooking up Naim Aro.

Very well packed and fast dispatch.

Happy days, cheers, Mark :)

Pair of Naim 323S cards bought from Peter. Came quickly and securely.
Couldn't ask for more!
cheers
Mark

I bought Tellurium speaker cables from Rosewind and they arrived in as new condition and very well packed. Thanks!

- Jani

sanj520 - A really pleasure to deal with, he is friendly and patient. Excellent communication, all spot on!

Thank yo again, Sanj.

sanj520 - A really pleasure to deal with, he is friendly and patient. Excellent communication, all spot on!

Thank yo again, Sanj.

Thanks for the feedback. Prompt payment and good communications, I hope you keep on enjoying your Klouts.

Cheers,
Sanj

Picked up some DIY monoblock amps from Orangutan (John), very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Had a chance to listen to them at his place and chat about music.

I bought Rick's Rogers LS3/5A's last week.
Rick was a pleasure to correspond with and packaged the speakers fantastically well. They are now sounding rather lovely in my near-field study set-up. Thanks Rick!

Lecorb sold me a CDP at a very competitive price. On his own he had it checked in Salisbury before shipping it to me abroad in less than 48 hours. This really sets the highest standards for individual trade. Important to recognize as we are facing more ill-intentioned counterparts every day. Thank you so much again lecorb for your kindness and your insight -

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back