advertisement

Tax and Tony Blair

It's what the rich do, and the tax regime in the UK makes it very easy. No doubt some twit will be along shortly to point out the difference between tax evasion and tax avoidance, and therefore miss the entire point...

"That night she cradled me in her arms and soothed me; told me what I needed to be told; strengthened me.
On that night of 12 May 1994, I needed that love Cherie gave me, selfishly.
I devoured it to give me strength. I was an animal following my instinct."

Additionally, with Tony's crimes against literature & humanity we're gonna need a longer charge sheet.

Arrrgh.

You've just spoiled my day / week / life with that unerasable mental image.

"That night she cradled me in her arms and soothed me; told me what I needed to be told; strengthened me.

Thanks for that - Ive just thrown up on the carpet.

I'm getting flashbacks to the final scene in 'Society'.

If he or his company has done something dodgy then take it to the courts. If HMRC staff are not as clever as those employed by companies & the rich then get and pay for better quality staff as well as changing the laws. Every little helps.

I think the tax is a non-story. It's corporation tax on a declared profit in a limited company that is being used to shunt money and pay a staff. The real story is why Blair needs such a nest of companies and partnerships and what his actual income/tax ratio is.

Paul

advertisement

Back