advertisement

Reference area update help needed

Jo Sharp

Pulls on doors marked push
Having occasionally spent time searching for old DIY threads on components etc for some of our PFM DIY projects, I realised that we have not kept our Reference forum up to date. This is where we should gather information for easy reference.

Can you please check the reference area and see if you can help bring it up to date with links to build manuals and component lists (BOM). Please start a thread for each subject.

I think we already have the PFM Flea info in there, but are missing the following:

Hacker NAP
Hacker CAP
PFM Gyrator
Neiljadman's boards
B4 boards
Starfish
ALW superregs
Teddyregs
Powerteddyregs

And I'm sure there will be a few I have missed...

many thanks in advance

Jo

It would be great if there was mods subsection, as acoustica starts to get a bit out of date the PFM mods section could become the most searched NAIM mods area on the web.

Hi Jo

Would it be easier if we emailed the files to you and they can be stored on the PFM server? Alternatively you could open a free account with dropbox or mediafire:

https://www.dropbox.com/

Two other projects are:

AD815 pre-amp
Generic Rectifier board

I'll try and cobble something together for the B4 and my boards...just don't expect them too fast.

In the meantime the B4 Schematic, BOM and a few build notes can be found here.

Having occasionally spent time searching for old DIY threads on components etc for some of our PFM DIY projects, I realised that we have not kept our Reference forum up to date. This is where we should gather information for easy reference.

Can you please check the reference area and see if you can help bring it up to date with links to build manuals and component lists (BOM). Please start a thread for each subject.

I think we already have the PFM Flea info in there, but are missing the following:

Hacker NAP
Hacker CAP
PFM Gyrator
Neiljadman's boards
B4 boards
Starfish
ALW superregs
Teddyregs
Powerteddyregs

And I'm sure there will be a few I have missed...

many thanks in advance

Jo

Hi Jo,

I don't have "permissions" to start a new thread, but perhaps you can post this - its my link to the latest BOM for NCC200 boards V 1.4.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...kl_glkYqV7O9i0MiHqp890SBM/edit#gid=1621123733

Regards
Graham

Hacker NAP
Hacker CAP
PFM Gyrator
Neiljadman's boards
B4 boards
Starfish
ALW superregs
Teddyregs
Powerteddyregs

I have manuals/docs saved for the following:
Hacker NAP
Hacker CAP
Neiljadman's boards (Generic Rectifier)
B4 boards
Starfish
Teddyregs (SMT variety)
Powerteddyregs
SuperTeddyReg
Flea

How would you like them?

Thanks for the offer. Sorry I missed your post earlier.

I'm abroad at the moment with irregular internet access. I'll do a check on what is needed and send you a PM, but it might be a few days.

Jo, you link to the PFM Special loudspeaker build notes in my signature for the ref section.

Jo, could you get a Dropbox account for people to upload deigns to?. It would be quicker than waiting for our beloved leader, the apple loving Tony, to update the forum software to something with vaugely modern UI.

advertisement

Back