advertisement

The pfm Spotify Playlists

Gerard124

Tempus fugit, memento mori
'The Playlist' is dead long live 'The Playlist' !

Here is the link for the new Pink Fish Spotify playlist, old playlist to be deleted when I get round to it in a week or so.

Maximum of two tracks per album please and no deleting stuff others have added.

I will endeavour to back up the new playlist periodically in case the Gremlins appear again.

Ta

Gerard

ps Tony please can you sticky the link to the top of the thread in place of the old link

Gerard, I do one for an Everton fan site,I always keep a copy of the playlist which i update & edit if needs be once a day

I keep getting a message that "This playlist is empty???

Cancel that did not realise I needed to subscribe now!

Added just a few!

billo - you have enabled the 'Library' function in Spotify, whereby all the music on your hard drive appears as if it were in Spotify proper. In the pink fish playlist, If the artist and track appear in grey rather than white, then it is not on Spotify (which all the stuff you've tried to add isn't). e.g. there are three albums by Spaceheads on Spotify, but none of the ones you've tried to link to!

I've just added a Daughters of Albion Track, 'Sweet Susan Constantine' (that's me, red_guy) which is not on Spotify. You can see that it appears in grey, and if you try to play it a banner appears which says 'This track was added as a local file. If you have it on your computer you can import it'. This is what we all see when we try to play any of your tracks (except for the Death in Vegas). You can only add stuff to a shared playlist which Spotify has in its catalogue.

Hope that is a bit clearer!

palp

(well, helpfully someone has just removed my demonstration daughters of Albion track, but you get the idea.)

I'm confused now! Some tracks have appeared that don't have an author! (including a repeat of my Dead Meadow track from further up the playlist)

palp

They are from me, I have a problem with my PC re system date so I think that is why they r showing up without a name.

advertisement

Back