advertisement

wnated naim 250 regulator boards

Sorry Barrie, took the day away from the bench to visit the Mech exhibition at the NEC so not swinging any lead.

NAPS modules are as rare as rocking horse droppings so I wish you well in your quest.

If you can hang on a bit, I have a PCB almost laid out and intend at some time to produce some boards modified to
eliminate the shortcomings I've identified with the NAPS boards.

Les, will you be supplying them as bare boards as well as ready built? I have a couple of early 250s that could do with the regulator boards updating.

Hi Sam
those are the jobs I'm after. Are they for sale, if so let me know how much you want for them.
Thanks
Colin

How badly did you wreck it Barrie? I saw your other thread. Send the dead one my way and I'll have it back in no time.

Mark.

Mjs its Wrecked I'm looking forward to another blocking of les w now.. les has asked me to send the amp to him ... i might as well bite the bullitt and have it serviced and done once and for all... i can't believe these are so rare but never mind ill send it to les w with a red face,, and put the bleeding soldering iron in the sodden bin,, thanks for your offer

advertisement

Back