advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

Smelly, and well past its best

And the Titan isn't so good neither.

Tony you are Jason Bourne (rtd)- I see what you did to that man's neck in the background there.
Btw was that taken at Edinburgh Botanics? They had a fine specimen that went off a couple of years ago.

Tony you are Jason Bourne (rtd)- I see what you did to that man's neck in the background there.
Btw was that taken at Edinburgh Botanics? They had a fine specimen that went off a couple of years ago.

Hehe. Looks like Ari Vatanen after a bad crash.

Pic taken at the Cambridge University Botanic Gardens.

Somme (80)

35840635045_bb6dbbdd8f_c.jpg

Reactions: vuk
Was the St. Bernardus wonderful? I have not been disappointed by anything from them.

Was the St. Bernardus wonderful? I have not been disappointed by anything from them.

It was/is (I'm on the second one now.) Every time I drive to France I detour into Belgium and pick up a couple of crates from the breweries at Westvleteren (provided I've got a reservation) or St. Bernardus. It is ludicrously good value that way - a perk of being in the EU customs union that may disappear soon, sadly.

it's strange when you have low self esteem - you think you're shit, but when you view at photos from a few years back you think you don't look too bad... I know I'm better now but will only appreciate it in a few years time :(

I was 45 then..

advertisement

Back