advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

Me, Jinxer, and a very orange 1972 911T

Tony Lockhart, and Archie, the very brown border terrier!

tonyamparchie-1.jpg

Correct re the D-Lux (typ 109). Picked it up yesterday, am quite impressed with it so far. :)

yep, I like the size...wonder how it compares to a canon 100D with my current most used lenses - sigma 30mm f1.4 and EF-S 15-85 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM...

Had my 109 for over a year now, replaced the x100S :) could not ever see replacing it only with another Leica.

Interesting that the 109 replaced your X100S. I'm not sure I could let my X100T go, I really love the thing to the point that I've often said it'd have to be dragged from my cold, dead hands.

However, it's good to get feedback from people who've moved on to other stuff - especially something like the 109 which so far is proving itself a very natty bit of kit. Got a few different situations to use it in over the next few days (friends' party/school play/visiting Lincoln Castle again) so I'll discipline myself to just take the Leica. :)

The flash however is much better on the X100S and for me focus is more acurate on the 109. The 109 is also smaller so easier to carry but still wont go in my jeans pocket.

It was a toss between buying the X100T and the 109, I do like to swap camera's but not yet found anthing wrong with the 109 to justisy getting rid.

I did buy a Ricoh GR but couldn't see a dam thing on the screen outdoors, no idea how people use the thing in sunny climates. It did however take fantastic pictures despite having no idea what I was framing.

13645181_10153728503882338_5812290722041275999_n.jpg

we may as well close this thread now - won't be a better selfie than this...*

* unless we have a nude one from a 20 year old PFM female model...

well, charity begins at home... :) (mine) feel free haha..!

mind, I was seeing someone back in 2002 and she called me boy a few times - I told her I didn't like it - and she went ape as she'd been calling me it for ages haha

That's a proper one though, Tony. :)

I missed your reply!

Yes, it is. However, I'm not sure I could've done the mileage (18k in 18 months) in that 911T. Basic, and only around 130bhp. Small inside too.

Hmm. Can I have two fun cars?

advertisement

Back