1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

What To Do When Thatcher Dies ...

Discussion in 'off topic' started by jackbarron, Jan 12, 2012.

1. cooky1257

cooky1257 pfm Member

Mick, pass me the shovel, I'll dig the hole for her rancid senile carcass.

2. Mick P

Mick P Retired and content

Yep and with your IQ, no wonder the right has spent the last 30 years walking over the left.

Guys like Chris must really love guys like you.

3. Still

Still gyldengourd

Obviously not: pfm proves guys like Chris love guys like Chris.

4. killie99

killie99 pfm Member

Why do you think there is only 1 Tory MP in Scotland?

It might have been on here that I read it but my favourite quip about Thatcher being dead was something along the lines of 'when she dies she should be given a state funeral so that when she passes by we can all poke her with a stick to make sure she's dead.'

5. Mick P

Mick P Retired and content

Still

Yes that is very true, but guys like Cooky make it very easy for guys like Chris to do what they want.

I have to say -- long may it continue.

Mick

6. Still

Still gyldengourd

As it appears Chris wants to do nothing more than bleat & gurn on a music & HiFi forum how could I disagree? :)

7. gassor

gassor "There may be more posts after this."

"We are, today, as she made us. A paranoid, divided, mean-spirited nation, full of resentment, envy, greed and distrust. Racist, selfish, inhumane and tragically too stupid to see we are now nothing but turkeys lining up to continually vote for Christmas." Article from OP.

Crikey. So we were devoid of these traits before 1979. Well you learn something new every day.

8. Minstrel SE

Minstrel SE These go to eleven

Whats going on now with her is Karma. I dont apologise for thinking that.

9. cooky1257

cooky1257 pfm Member

What a load of complete daftness.
    Chris isn't enabled by anything I do, he can manage to spout forth on most threads without even reading the OP-much like yourself, the only difference is you have an endearing habit of flouncing off to compare long socks with other men of england.

10. Nic Robinson

Nic Robinson Moderator

What's going on now with her?

11. gassor

gassor "There may be more posts after this."

Just ply them with drink and tell them they really sound like Lauren Bacall in "To Have and Have Not". Guaranteed to work everytime.

12. RickyC6

RickyC6 Infuriate the frog-men

Heh!

13. Wilky

Wilky pfm Member

... or it'll be the first time a 21 gun salute will be aimed at the coffin.

14. Still

Still gyldengourd

Please don't mock Mick. I admire his courage in coming out to us.

15. deanf

deanf pfm Member

Not forgetting the non-proportional voting system, gerrymandering, sale of our assets, greed culture, media, and of course the Liberal party. But other than that it's Labours fault, again.

16. Mescalito

Mescalito pfm Member

Pot....kettle....black....

Chris

17. Still

Still gyldengourd

Clearly you missed my point. :)

18. Rasher

Rasher Quadrophenia land

I think Thatcher won't die. She's very stubborn and she knows that the fires of hell are waiting for her, so she'll hang on to life with every fibre of her being until she eventually has to let go with a spine-chilling 'NNNnnnnooooooooo.......', and the grim reaper collects her soul and passes her kicking and screaming into the talons of Mefistofeles for her soul to be tormented for all eternity.

And then we party.

19. Still

Still gyldengourd

20. Mescalito

Mescalito pfm Member

Oh yes. Labour put a really credible candidate up as leader of the opposition, didn't they? Michael Foot FFS!

Chris