advertisement

What Hosting Site Are People Using To Get Pix On Pfm

I've just used imgur. Need to suss out if I can put a block of four portrait images, two on the top and a couple below, in a post.

Could this be done on pfm, or would it need to be edited together in either imgur or an app? It would be even better if each of the four images could be clicked on to expand.

Jack

I use Imgur. Great package. Gave up on Flickr. Only post one image at a time. Could that work if you can't add them together ?

Flickr:

32787058864_fc2ac202f0_n.jpg
32787056794_69351ae01b_n.jpg

30037731283_01b0cfeff7_n.jpg
30371729010_1d0941e2bc_n.jpg

Yep it works, just choose the right size but editing messes up the layout

I’ve been using imgur - but if you use Google as your browser and add the correct bolt on you can see all the Photobucket pics that used to have broken links.

Thanks for the info. Just been trying to work out how one can delete an uploaded image on pfm, without getting rid of the whole post.

Jack

Thanks for the info. Just been trying to work out how one can delete an uploaded image on pfm, without getting rid of the whole post.

Jack

Jack, Edit the post and remove all the text including the [ img] tags before & after relating to the image you want to remove.

Should do it.

Personally I can’t stand imgur. I use mobile devices rather than a desktop pc and it just can’t copy & paste the img code correctly..

I also need another recommendation. Photobucket just worked.

cLEbUd.png

Is this visible?

I used imageshack. It seems to be a png rather than a jpeg though.

Edit. OK, this photo has been sitting on imageshack for over a year. Although uploaded as a jpeg, it seems to have been converted to a png. I stopped using it at the time because the pictures came out either slightly darker or lighter than the originals, about a third of a stop, and I had to re-edit them accordingly, not worth the faff. I have just uploaded the Longues photos shown on the Picture a Day thread though, and they have remained as jpegs, and seem the same as the originals on my PC. The interface is cleaner than Photobucket, and as easy to create links. I pay, not much, a few bob each week I think.

Just tried this and if you edit your post, click the image it highlights and can be deleted by just hitting the backspace or whatever. Text remains as-was.

advertisement

Back