advertisement

What are you listening to right now #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
ziq380-kuedo-cover.jpg

He pretty much never puts a foot wrong

I love the feel and flow of that album. I expect you have more than me, as the only others I know are 76:14 (of course), and more recently, 93 Million Miles. If there's any more I should get, let me know, and I'll look them up. Tks, A.

I love the feel of that album. I expect you have more than me, as the only others I know are 76:14 (of course), and more recently, 93 Million Miles. If there's any more I should get, let me know, and I'll look them up. Tks, A.

I'd suggest:

Harmonic 313 - When Machines Exceed Human Intelligence, for an album ranging from hip hop, through electro(nica), and a gorgeous neo-soul track with Steve Spacek.
The Turn It On 12" with Steve Spacek, kinda hip hop/broken beat
Harmonic 33 - Extraordinary People, for a hip hop/exotica vibe; and Music For Film, Television & Radio, Volume 1, for a wonky take on library music.
Troubleman - The First Phase, tough broken beat
Reload - A Collection Of Short Stories, which is closer to the Global Communication, but with a more early Warp feel
plus remixes for Radiohead, Nightmares On Wax, Azymuth, The Orb....

The only stuff I'm not wild on is his dancehall/ragga/shouty hip hop tracks (largely because they're not genres I largely like); but they are brilliantly produced, if that's your bag.

I'd suggest...

Whoa, thanks a lot, that’s excellent. I thought you’d say the Harmonic 313 album, so I’ll start there. I don’t like catching up on loads of stuff at once, but will check out the rest... I may be some time!

Feelings by Jay Richford & Gary Stevan (Sandro Brugnolini & Giancarlo Gazzani)

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back