advertisement

Wharfedale/Leak amp.

Martyn Miles

pfm Member
I have a Wharfedale Linton ( it's a Leak inside...) surplus to requirements. All working, but the wooden case is slightly scratched and legends on the controls are worn. Speaker connectors (to the DIN outputs) now work for bare wire connection. Location : Oxfordshire Charity:: Helen and Douglas House Oxford [email protected]

I have a Wharfedale Linton ( it's a Leak inside...) surplus to requirements. All working, but the wooden case is slightly scratched and legends on the controls are worn. Speaker connectors (to the DIN outputs) now work for bare wire connection. Location : Oxfordshire Charity:: Helen and Douglas House Oxford [email protected]

I am prepared to add a pair of the original Wharfedale Diamonds. This makes a nice sounding set-up. The two complement each other... Martyn Miles .

I am prepared to add a pair of the original Wharfedale Diamonds. This makes a nice sounding set-up. The two complement each other... Martyn Miles .

Someone asked: £20 the amplifier & £30 the speakers. £50 towards a very worthwhile charity my wife and I support, Helen and Douglas House Oxford. Make their Christmas better...

advertisement

Back