advertisement

[FS] Weiss DAC 202 - Black - Excellent Condition With Original Packaging.

SteveS1

I heard that, pardon?
I’ve enjoyed this excellent DAC from new but have unexpectedly had the opportunity to acquire a 501 which has some additional functionality that I’m interested in, so I offer my 202 for sale.

It’s in excellent condition with all original packaging, no marks or scratches. Plenty of reviews and experiences online. It has 2 Firewire inputs (current drivers on the Weiss Website) but I have always used it with a USB DDC arrangement via AES/XLD. Spdif Coax & Toslink inputs are also provided, as are BNC connections for external clock sync, if desired. There is no mains lead in the box, I can supply an off the shelf one that I used if required.

There is a choice of RCA or XLD outputs with a useful four options for level adjustment. An excellent headphone amp section is provided again with four options for level adjustment. There is pre-amp functionality with remote control and a choice of two reconstruction filters A (sharp roll off) and B (slower roll off).

Collection is possible from J5 M25 near Sevenoaks, Kent. £2100.

53569954647_60cbffdbf8.jpg

53571136154_1cb7aa81c1.jpg

53571136144_ce00be857f.jpg

Last edited:
Still available following eBay time waster, realistic offers considered prior to re-list.

advertisement

Back