advertisement

Wear your music on your lapels...

seagull

Seabird flavour member
This would have been very popular in the late 70's when everyone wore badges depicting their favourite band/album/single etc...

Playbutton

Yes, I can see those selling in the dozens.

Why? Surely the people who are that desperate to let everyone know what they're listening to buy those little ipods?

No, I think it's a brilliant idea. It's all very well DLing music, great until you are bored on a journey, then what? This allows you to see an album in a shop, petrol station, clothes shop, anywhere, buy it and listen to it there and then.

It might even work as a crossover sale in say a fast food outlet. You like the music that's playing, it's on special offer at £x, or if you buy it with a ShiteMeal it's only £y.

No, I think it's a brilliant idea. It's all very well DLing music, great until you are bored on a journey, then what? This allows you to see an album in a shop, petrol station, clothes shop, anywhere, buy it and listen to it there and then.

I have an ipod with 50 gazillion songs on it; it's not generally an issue. I don't imagine I'm alone in this.

And then the next week it can be added to the landfill.

Hurray for progress.

advertisement

Back