advertisement

Van attack at Finsbury park mosque.

Fascinating. Not trusting the government to oppress only the people you don't like, you have a problem because you really want certain people 'taken care of.' ('Hung from lamposts,' I will assume, is an accurate illustration of the sort of desire hidden under that vague 'taken care of' phrase.) Anyway, your solution is to go to mob action.

Gods man! You really want to live in a society where people are free to kill others they think or imagine are dangerous wrongdoers? Given the obvious deliberate judiciousness of mob action (irony), that is nothing less than a call for genocide.

Talk about a cure being worse than the disease!
The people I don't like? You mean Islamist terrorists? Do other people like them then? I don't trust the government because they will crack down on all our civil liberties. And we, together with Muslims, and different ethnic groups, should stand together against this hatred. You will be surprised at how well social/peer pressure works. Now stop letting your imagination run away with you!

When I read:

The PM added that "there has been far too much tolerance of extremism over many years".
"It is a reminder that terrorism, extremism and hatred take many forms; and our determination to tackle them must be the same whoever is responsible."

(source)

My first thought was: how are the government going to close or change the Daily Mail/Sun/etc.
What an ignorant thing to say, you cannot legislate against political/social views. Do you know anything about the concept of free speech? Clearly not, *clue* - Free speech means sometimes having to tolerate views you strongly disagree with!!

Of course we do. I should be free to point out that many of your posts on PFM expose a very nasty racist and thug like undertone to much of your thinking which suggests that you might have tattoos and have an arm out of the van right now calling someone (probably black or asian) a ******! Caution! Low IQ little (the operative word) Englander at work. That latter part is me being prejudiced but I should be allowed to be as insulting and prejudiced as I like shouldn't I?

Say what you like darling. Some of your posts expose a lot scarier things!

I suspect there are a great many out there who think just like Mikeandvan. His opinion/point of view is shared by millions right now. Just look at the comment sections under the alt-right channels like Rebel Media, Infowars etc and also the online newspapers, in particular The Mail and The Sun.

These alt-right channels are extremely well funded with a very clear editorial agenda. They like to present themselves as independent, alternative and anti-establishment but in reality they are the complete opposite of this.

What an ignorant thing to say, you cannot legislate against political/social views. Do you know anything about the concept of free speech? Clearly not, *clue* - Free speech means sometimes having to tolerate views you strongly disagree with!!

Free speech doesn't mean you're free to say anything, that's why there are libel and slander laws. Of course you can legislate against political views, it happens here with hate crimes.

The people I don't like? You mean Islamist terrorists? Do other people like them then? I don't trust the government because they will crack down on all our civil liberties. And we, together with Muslims, and different ethnic groups, should stand together against this hatred. You will be surprised at how well social/peer pressure works. Now stop letting your imagination run away with you!

Strong hints of reverse weasel, with a backbone of flip flop rubber.

What an ignorant thing to say, you cannot legislate against political/social views.

Yet incitement to violence is illegal - no need to spout religious or racial hatred for it to be so.
You might want to consider that before posting any more bullcrap such as:

And yes I stand by what I said about the need to take care of these Islamic terrorists ourselves, both Muslims and everyone else. The reason for that is not because I enjoy a bit of vigilantism, but because the only way the government can tackle it would be to crack down on ALL our rights, and we certainly shouldn't be flattering the terrorists in that fashion should we? Just take care of the little scumbags ourselves.

Do you know anything about the concept of free speech? Clearly not, *clue* - Free speech means sometimes having to tolerate views you strongly disagree with!!

Your basic lack of understanding of the associated laws makes these assertions hilarious.

I suspect there are a great many out there who think just like Mikeandvan. His opinion/point of view is shared by millions right now. Just look at the comment sections under the alt-right channels like Rebel Media, Infowars etc and also the online newspapers, in particular The Mail and The Sun.

These alt-right channels are extremely well funded with a very clear editorial agenda. They like to present themselves as independent, alternative and anti-establishment but in reality they are the complete opposite of this.

What is my opinion? That we need to crack down on Islamist terrorism, shocking! One of these white boy terrorists comes along once in blue moon, the threat from homegrown Islamist terrorism is far greater. The rest your just filling in yourself. Another libtard with a fear of the masses. I've got no time for the Alt-right, so don't make assumptions. I know its easier to pigeon hole people.

image.php

Yet incitement to violence is illegal - no need to spout religious or racial hatred for it to be so.
You might want to consider that before posting any more bullcrap such as:

Your basic lack of understanding of the associated laws makes these assertions hilarious.

I posted in response to your wholly ignorant and child like assertion that the state should be able to shut down a newspaper. I take it your ideal model of government is North Korea, perhaps you miss the days of the USSR?

It is interesting how different this forum is to another I'm a member of. On there, the opinions so far are:
  1. This was an attack on Abu Hamzu's mosque, so while it might be unfortunate it is justified
  2. The Imam protecting the attacker proves that Muslims are violent and bloodthirsty, as otherwise he wouldn't need protecting (personal favourite)
  3. It is a hoax attack, as "proved" by a YouTube video
  4. It is Sadiq Khan's fault
  5. The Muslim Council of Britain was quick to condemn this, unlike any attack on non-Muslims (probably bollocks, can't be bothered to check)

Free speech doesn't mean you're free to say anything, that's why there are libel and slander laws. Of course you can legislate against political views, it happens here with hate crimes.
And I wholly disagree with libel laws, and so called hate crimes. These are new laws brought in by that daft liberal Blair. Libel laws are usually used by the rich and powerful to silence people. If you were a communist, the state could silence you through hate crimes/incitement to violence, as you would be advocating the overthrow of the state, communism is something I have supported in the past. I think I should be allowed to air my support for it.

I posted in response to your wholly ignorant and child like assertion that the state should be able to shut down a newspaper.

Clearly my point went completely over your head. You appear incapable of taking responsibility for your actions.

I take it your ideal model of government is North Korea, perhaps you miss the days of the USSR?

You were suggesting 'taking things into our own hands' up thread, so 11/10 for projection.

And I wholly disagree with libel laws, and so called hate crimes. These are new laws brought in by that daft liberal Blair. Libel laws are usually used by the rich and powerful to silence people. If you were a communist, the state could silence you through hate crimes/incitement to violence, as you would be advocating the overthrow of the state, communism is something I have supported in the past. I think I should be allowed to air my support for it.

You want to be above the law, and have the freedom to do what you want.
But at the same time deny similar freedoms to others.
istr that specific political viewpoint is known as kuntism.

Er ... you were suggesting 'taking things into our own hands up thread, so 11/10 for projection.

You want to be above the law, and have the freedom to do what you want.
But at the same time deny similar freedoms to others.
istr that specific political viewpoint is known as kuntism.
Having trouble keeping up Still? I defend everyone's right to free speech, including Islamist F***wits, incitement to violence is a murkier area. But yes I defend my right to call for the over throwing of the state, as that is what I once believed in. Unfortunately that means we have to listen to these bearded little thugs, and I find them repellent. Of course, that's not to say we can't deal with them our selves is it? Just like we used to deal with racists back in the 80s.

Having trouble keeping up Still? I defend everyone's right to free speech, including Islamist F***wits, incitement to violence is a murkier area.

Anyone with the most advanced English (not me) would have trouble keeping up with your contributions, given the inherent contradiction of your desires:

"defend everyone's right to free speech, including Islamist F***wits" v "taking things into our own hands" re: "Islamist F***wits"

Do feel free to provide more details.

But yes I defend my right to call for the over throwing of the state, as that is what I once believed in.

That's not all you were calling for.

Unfortunately that means we have to listen to these bearded little thugs, and I find them repellent.

Not sure why. Ime an average mature adult needs merely minutes to realise they have nothing useful to contribute.

Of course, that's not to say we can't deal with them our selves is it? Just like we used to deal with racists back in the 80s.

The crimes and criminals of Daesh, EDL, BNP, etc are best left to the authorities imo.
The problem with the kind of mob rule that you advocate is that the mob doesn't always get things right...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/aug/30/childprotection.society

It's possible Mike has issues around vans.

Here we have Mike going on about about "dealing with it ourselves" whilst simultaneously posting threads about not being able to control his dog.

The irony isn't lost on me, anyway.

I am reminded of a recent epic fail by the Paul Nuttalls.
When asked about the murder of Jo Cox, his reply was an incoherent ramble about the dangers of Islam.

advertisement

Back