advertisement

Van attack at Finsbury park mosque.

It's interesting that far from keeping his head down Mike should be bombarding the forum. Funny how a terrorist attack can embolden sympathisers.

Go back over your old posts Mike. Have a think.

Ah good, Mike's here to condemn the attack, and reconsider his call for people to take matters into their own hands with regard to the "Islamist threat."

Oh, wait, he's blaming immigrants and multiculturalism.

A wonderful expression of Enlightenment values.
I don't need to condemn the attack, you can take it for granted that I do. And yes I stand by what I said about the need to take care of these Islamic terrorists ourselves, both Muslims and everyone else. The reason for that is not because I enjoy a bit of vigilantism, but because the only way the government can tackle it would be to crack down on ALL our rights, and we certainly shouldn't be flattering the terrorists in that fashion should we? Just take care of the little scumbags ourselves.

I also wonder whether you actually know what Multicultualism is, I suggest you don't. It is NOT simply many different cultures living together! Go google it.

Only 4%, I'll take your word for it, but in the areas where they are concentrated, that will feel more like 54%.

A quick google gives 4.4% around 2,834,939 so not far out.

Where will it end? The violence that is. it's a tough call. Gets politicised too much.

I think you need to legislate a lot more carefully than that. The BNP/EDL have a legitimate POV, that immigration should be lowered, and a concern about the amount of Muslims in the UK. I don't agree with them, but they are hardly lunatics unlike the Islamist creeps.

Another example for the files:

Everyone thinks their own bigotry is only reasonable.

The BBC is showing clips from the attack with people restraining the scummer. Amazing restraint and huge respect for dealing with the waste of space in such a way.

The opinion that immigration should be lowered is not of itself racist. But a great many of the individuals who support these far right parties are racist. They deal in stereotypes (often fed to them by the MSM) and simplistic generalisations.

We have got to realise that it is the corrupt, warmongering foreign policy of our Neocon/Zionist controlled governments which has led to the destruction and depopulation of much of the Middle East region, which in turn has led to the mass migration of peoples from the Middle East into Europe.

None of this needed to happen to begin with. For whatever perverse reason, this psychopathic elite (the only way I can describe them) created the conditions for all of this to happen in the first place.
I wouldn't lay all the blame for the rise in Islamism on our meddling in the middle east. I agree we have helped mess things up for that region though. This excuse the Jihadis always give that these attacks are a response to UK middle eastern intervention, I don't buy it, they don't have the brains to deal with geopolitics. Some of them like the Manchester bomb, yes, a clear middle eastern connection. But many of the others, just hoodlums, with a viscous anti social streak, if they weren't Islamists they'd just be street thugs, knifing people for their mobile phone or money.

'The clash of civilisations', divisive, anti-Muslim rhetoric emanates from powerful people/interests in the US and their Neocon think-tanks, the media which they influence and the political prostitutes they buy off..

The same powerful people/interests drove the regime change wars in the Middle East that have created the inhuman conditions from within which demonic organisations like ISIS have spawned, backed by their ideological mentors in Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

All this shit, the terror, Western and so-called 'Islamic' (it's anything but) the division, the swing to the right... all of it could have been avoided.

It can still be defused, but people must not be scared to pipe up, and must look at the big picture, and who is causing all this hate, and why, and demand that it stops.

I have an expensively-produced, high-production-values anti-Muslim hate documentary, on DVD, in high commercial-standard packaging, that was MAILED to me (unsolicited) about four years ago. This campaign is a persistent, long-term, very-well-funded effort.

I admit to being a hater. I hate propaganda.

I wouldn't lay all the blame for the rise in Islamism on our meddling in the middle east. I agree we have helped mess things up for that region though. This excuse the Jihadis always give that these attacks are a response to UK middle eastern intervention, I don't buy it, they don't have the brains to deal with geopolitics. Some of them like the Manchester bomb, yes, a clear middle eastern connection. But many of the others, just hoodlums, with a viscous anti social streak, if they weren't Islamists they'd just be street thugs, knifing people for their mobile phone or money.

Mike, you might have missed the news: this thread is about an attack on Muslims, not an Islamist attack.

If you're interested in exploring the causes of such attacks I suggest you begin with some self-examination. Why are you so excited, Mike? What have you been reading? What does "multiculturalism" mean to you? What do you think constitutes the "indigenous population" of England? Do you consider yourself to have been radicalised?

I am not really sure what Edl say but I don't think UKIP are in that area of encouraging violence.

Possibly you are also unaware of some of UKIPs activities e.g. UKIP’s Brexit refugee poster bears striking similarity to Nazi propaganda film

https://www.rt.com/uk/347089-ukip-poster-refugees-nazis/

If that's not inciting hatred I don't know what is.

A Muslim guy on tv this morning said, terrorism has no religion, never a truer word spoken.

It was the most intelligent related observation I've heard in a long time.

It would be interesting to hear Katie Hopkins take on this latest outrage.

"We need a final solution (to brown people)."

The BNP/EDL have a legitimate POV, that immigration should be lowered, and a concern about the amount of Muslims in the UK.

The BNP & EDL are ignorant hate merchants who have nothing useful to contribute to the debate, or society in general.

I don't agree with them, but they are hardly lunatics unlike the Islamist creeps.

Yet you do agree with at least some of their views - "The BNP/EDL have a legitimate POV"
Would you say Thomas Mair wasn't a lunatic?

Only 4%, I'll take your word for it, but in the areas where they are concentrated, that will feel more like 54%.

For those with issues around difference probably more like 154%.

When I read:

The PM added that "there has been far too much tolerance of extremism over many years".
"It is a reminder that terrorism, extremism and hatred take many forms; and our determination to tackle them must be the same whoever is responsible."

(source)

My first thought was: how are the government going to close or change the Daily Mail/Sun/etc.

I don't need to condemn the attack, you can take it for granted that I do. And yes I stand by what I said about the need to take care of these Islamic terrorists ourselves, both Muslims and everyone else. The reason for that is not because I enjoy a bit of vigilantism, but because the only way the government can tackle it would be to crack down on ALL our rights, and we certainly shouldn't be flattering the terrorists in that fashion should we? Just take care of the little scumbags ourselves.

I also wonder whether you actually know what Multicultualism is, I suggest you don't. It is NOT simply many different cultures living together! Go google it.

Fascinating. Not trusting the government to oppress only the people you don't like, you have a problem because you really want certain people 'taken care of.' ('Hung from lamposts,' I will assume, is an accurate illustration of the sort of desire hidden under that vague 'taken care of' phrase.) Anyway, your solution is to go to mob action.

Gods man! You really want to live in a society where people are free to kill others they think or imagine are dangerous wrongdoers? Given the obvious deliberate judiciousness of mob action (irony), that is nothing less than a call for genocide.

Talk about a cure being worse than the disease!

Nope, bad idea, we need more free speech, not less. The tabloid press don't need to be muzzled either, how on earth can you legislate for political view points? This is just more fear of the lumpen proles, they won't all go nuts, just because there's a slightly jingoistic headline in the DM or The Sun.

Of course we do. I should be free to point out that many of your posts on PFM expose a very nasty racist and thug like undertone to much of your thinking which suggests that you might have tattoos and have an arm out of the van right now calling someone (probably black or asian) a ******! Caution! Low IQ little (the operative word) Englander at work. That latter part is me being prejudiced but I should be allowed to be as insulting and prejudiced as I like shouldn't I?

Mike, you might have missed the news: this thread is about an attack on Muslims, not an Islamist attack.

If you're interested in exploring the causes of such attacks I suggest you begin with some self-examination. Why are you so excited, Mike? What have you been reading? What does "multiculturalism" mean to you? What do you think constitutes the "indigenous population" of England? Do you consider yourself to have been radicalised?
Go back to bed Sean, I was responding to Marvin and his comment on UK intervention in the Middle East, now go and google 'Multiculturalism' like I told you to.

Go back to bed Sean, I was responding to Marvin and his comment on UK intervention in the Middle East, now go and google 'Multiculturalism' like I told you to.

Grumpy! But not a surprising reaction, as Sean showed you up for what you are.

The BNP & EDL are ignorant hate merchants who have nothing useful to contribute to the debate, or society in general.

Yet you do agree with at least some of their views - "The BNP/EDL have a legitimate POV"
Would you say Thomas Mair wasn't a lunatic?

For those with issues around difference probably more like 154%.

You don't have to agree with a POV to accept it is legitimate, just that its presented in an intelligent way.

You don't have to agree with a POV to accept it is legitimate, just that its presented in an intelligent way.

If you consider a POV to be legitimate then you have agreed with it - especially if you consider it intelligent in presentation (or otherwise).
I know pfm is a mixed ability forum, but this is getting ridiculous!

advertisement

Back