advertisement

Upcoming concerts...

Kinnell, just spotted that Wire are playing the West End Arts Centre in Aldershot, 22nd October.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor at the end of June, Rich T Electric Trio in September (Bristol), Steven Wilson at the RAH and Opeth at the Palladium.

Quite a few in the next 6 months.
DEAD KENNEDYS
FLEETWOOD MAC
QUEENSRYCE / DEATH ANGEL
BAD RELIGION
WOLF ALUCE
PUBLIC IMAGE
DELAIN / THE GENTLE STORM
EAGLES OF DEATH METAL
EPICA
APOCALYPTICA
PRODIGY
CARO EMERALD
TEXAS
NIGHTWISH / ARCH ENEMY

WITH reeves & Mortimer in there as well. Likely to be a few more. I want to see The Misfits but that's a busy week.

Reigning Sound at the 100 club tonight
Radio Birdman at Tufnel Park Dome tomorrow.
Hanging Stars at The Manor House Thursday.
AC/DC at Wembley on July 4.
I'm also going to a Grateful Dead film premier sometime in the next couple of weeks. Does that count?

Going with my wife, Carol, to see Fall Out Boy at Leeds Arena on Oct 3rd; they're Carol's favourite band and I like them too. This is the 3rd time she's had tickets to see them, illness prevented her from attending, 3rd time lucky .....

AC/DC on Sunday, taking Conor to his first big gig too....

Heads up for Vintage Trouble, the support, who are fantastic live.

Just been to see Lucy rose at rough trade in Nottingham. Great voice, playing to an audience of around 50! Even hung around to meet everyone after the gig.

OK, a club night, rather than a gig; but Despacio tickets in the bag for September at The Roundhouse. Looking forward to hearing that soundsytem put through it's paces again.

advertisement

Back