advertisement

Upcoming concerts...

I saw Al Stewart at The Fairfield Halls last night and Very good he was
as well. Al is still a Quality Guitarist. :)

Monkey.

Another tribute here also. Thin Lizzy tonight Worcester. Third time I've seen them, they can really give it some !! Limehouse Lizzy if you ever see the name , go for it, you will not be disappointed

Lloyd Cole
Thea Gilmore
Vilagers
Above in Bath and Laura Veirs in Bristol all in the next month or s

Another tribute here also. Thin Lizzy tonight Worcester. Third time I've seen them, they can really give it some !! Limehouse Lizzy if you ever see the name , go for it, you will not be disappointed

Yes we always take them in when they pass.
Recommended fun.

Yes we always take them in when they pass.
Recommended fun.

They,ve got a new drummer, and its given the band extra punch . There was a perfect heady mix, probably alcohol fuelled during bad reputation. Absolute perfection !

Plus the wonderful Whitney , a blonde mohican strutting around in suspenders and a basque, which was nice:eek: One way of shifting the merchandise I suppose.

7a889919dd40571f035886b40179db23.jpeg

A club night rather than a gig, but I'm rather looking forward to the A Love From Outer Space night at Corsica Studios the Saturday before Christmas.

Saw Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters at the Royal Albert tonight.

Have to say, surprisingly good gig. Wrong venue but some serious musical energy.

Brit Floyd last night were excellent! If they are playing anywhere near you just go and see them you will not be disappointed!

Dieter Meier of Yello fame is playing the Jazz Cafe on Tuesday, 16th September.
I'm thinking that's got to be worth a punt.

I'm also tempted by Goblin doing live scores to Dawn Of The Dead and Suspiria at The Union Chapel on Monday, 18th August.

Richie Hawtin and Gaiser et al @ the Manchester Warehouse Project late November. Not a concert as such, but i'm so excited I felt the need to share.

Busy time ahead;

The Delines this coming weekend
Emily Barker next week
Jon Hopkins in December
February all in the same week; Ryan Adams, War On Drugs, The Decemberists
March; The Unthanks

Chris Rea Newcastle City Hall 9th Dec ,then Jools Holland at same venue and Tommy Emmanuel on 21st Jan.
Jools' big band is a bit of an institution up here and Chris is a local [well almost].

advertisement

Back