advertisement

[FS] Two balanced mains units, high capacity

montesquieu

pfm Member
Selling two balanced mains units. In specification they are essentially the same - both 2000va, input 230v/output 230v.

The first is from Airlink - ‘CBS2000 Conditioning Balanced Power Supply’ https://airlinktransformers.com/product/conditioning-balanced-power-supply-cbs2000 - three output sockets. Works perfectly. List price is £480 plus VAT plus shipping which totals £599.28 on the Airlink site. Am offering at £275 collected, well under half new price.

EtB3nNm.jpg

QQJz5JY.jpg

The second is a 'Balanced Power BPS 2000S Mains Conditioner', produced by Dan Worth who is known on various hifi forums and who is the distributor for the cables used on it, Studio Connections Carbon Screened, which is £250 a metre (each power cable is 1m including the IEC socket). Of essentially the same specification, it lists at higher price than the Airlink but looks a lot nicer with its chromed transformer cover. The Emporium currently has a second-hand one for sale (identical apart from haing Shuko output plugs) for £450. I’m selling this one at £275 collected, same price as the Airlink.

I’m aware that both prices are below the going rate but I really don’t want the hassle of trying to find suitable boxes in which to ship objects over 14kg. So if you are near enough to the Bracknell area to collect, have yourself a bargain.

ggjEgDO.jpg

IJaB5sF.jpg

advertisement

Back
Top Bottom