advertisement

Tumble weed

Nice here isn't it, like having your own private board. Try and get to Munich Andrew it really is a good show, everything is there, just booked my flight £60 return via easy jet, you can leave early and return late the same day. Keith.

Nice here isn't it, like having your own private board. Try and get to Munich Andrew it really is a good show, everything is there, just booked my flight £60 return via easy jet, you can leave early and return late the same day. Keith.

Hi,
Could you post the dates and perhaps a link to their site?
Thanks
Nigel

Nigel Hi you are welcome, Munich is a fantastic show, everything is there , my only sadness is that UK shows are but a pale shadow. Keith.

Went to Munich a few years ago and the show could be a nice excuse for another visit.
They also have a great museum there with a really fun collection of keyboard instruments from centuries past - makes the Paris Cité de la musique look rahter amateurish.
And the food is great... if you are not on a diet!

"As you can see young lady, ones shaft (tonearm tube that is) is remarkably stiff..........."

Actually, I'm hiding in the stack of subwoofer enclosures - in the picture just above.

P.S. Keith, you know I wouldn't be associated with that chromed high mass crap.

P.P.S. I see that Jecklin Float are trying to prove, once again, that one doesn't look ridiculous wearing their headphones............

advertisement

Back