advertisement

[FS] Tubby Hayes The Fontana Albums 1961 - 1969 11 x vinyl LP box set. Sealed/unplayed

starbuck

pfm Member
Selling on behalf of my brother who has emigrated to the US and left this behind, it has been sat in my parents cupboard for a couple of years and each time he comes back he always finds he doesn't have enough baggage allowance to take it back with him.

Very nice factory sealed/new 11 LP set of Tubby Hayes' Fontana albums housed in a rigid textured card slipcase with booklet, a couple of very small breaks to the factory shrinkwrap but very small and nothing which affects the set below. Numbered limited edition, this set is number 0128. Will be very securely wrapped and packed to prevent damage in transit, tracking and insurance included as standard. Price is £180.00 inc. mainland UK postage (highlands and islands will cost more, let me know your location if you're interested and I can give you a price to where you are).

Pictures of the set below, so you can hopefully see it clearly. Drop me a PM if interested.

PA280004 by Chris To Go, on Flickr

PA280005 by Chris To Go, on Flickr

PA280006 by Chris To Go, on Flickr

PA280007 by Chris To Go, on Flickr

PA280008 by Chris To Go, on Flickr

PA280009 by Chris To Go, on Flickr

PA280010 by Chris To Go, on Flickr

PA280011 by Chris To Go, on Flickr

PA280012 by Chris To Go, on Flickr

advertisement

Back