advertisement

Trump Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you just quote the twitter feed of an idiot conspiracy theorist blogger?
She'd buy and sell you!

Once again, why are they all pleading guilty if there is nothing to it?

Ah, you've asked politely, so I'll answer:

I haven't looked into Rick Gates but I suspect it's more lying to the FBI? Manafort is a slimy yoke that was up to all sorts so presumably more corruption charges for him?

I haven't looked but please let me know if there's anything that might provide any sort of evidence supporting the conspiracy theory that Trump colluded with Putin in a scheme hatched between them both designed to elect Trump by way of overriding the worlds biggest, most partisan multi-billion Dollar media circus and brainwashing the masses into supporting Trump using a few semi-literate Russians based in St Petersburg posting memes on Facebook.

tinfoilhat.jpg

Guys, as Tony said before: nobody wants an echo-chamber. We want opposing viewpoints.

An opposing viewpoint doesn't equate to trolling.

A lot of news organizations see Bana Alabed as a source that humanizes the plight and suffering of the Syrian people. Regardless of the level of assistance she was getting with English at different times, she's a real girl who was really in the siege of Aleppo.

A PBS feature on her:

I haven't looked but please let me know if there's anything that might provide any sort of evidence supporting the conspiracy theory that Trump colluded with Putin in a scheme hatched between them both designed to elect Trump by way of overriding the worlds biggest, most partisan multi-billion Dollar media circus and brainwashing the masses into supporting Trump using a few semi-literate Russians based in St Petersburg posting memes on Facebook.

How many bales of straw go into a strawman like that?

And now we have the release of the Democratic memo http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180205/106838/HMTG-115-IG00-20180205-SD002.pdf

Unsurprisingly, this doesn't back the Trump/Hannity/maxflinn version of events.

Congressman Ted Lieu sums it up neatly:

"Dem House Intelligence Committee memo does many things:
-Destroys false claim by Nunes that FISA process was abused
-Shows @realDonaldTrump is in no way vindicated
-Lays out ample probable cause to surveil Carter Page
-Shows Steele Dossier corroborated
-Shows FBI & DOJ know a lot"

DW1W6yUWAAEWDA9.jpg

A lot of news organizations see Bana Alabed as a source that humanizes the plight and suffering of the Syrian people. Regardless of the level of assistance she was getting with English at different times, she's a real girl who was really in the siege of Aleppo.

A PBS feature on her:
If she was in Gaza PBS and the rest would be telling you that her parents were terrorists manipulating the child and using her as a human shield, and Twitter would close her account.

And what you call the siege of Aleppo became the liberation of Aleppo - bloody as it undoubtedly was - from Islamofascist animals determined to banish all bar Wahhabi Sunni Muslims including its millions of Christians from Syria under pain of death and implement a Saudi-style Sharia law as the country would go the way of Libya where blacks are currently being sold in slave markets by Wahhabi warlords as chaos engulfs the place. Animals supported and armed by the sick US political establishment, its Western allies and the Gulf states who want another secular Arab country not subservient to US/Israeli hegemony which is friendly with Iran destroyed via a regime change war planned in the 90s by Neocon terrorists for Israel's benefit.

Your mainstream US TV media Don is a grotesque blend of highly paid war propagandists tasked with selling the notion to the nation that the victims are in fact the bad guys and the Western-backed Islamofascist terrorists the good. They paint the Muslims and Christians of Gaza as terrorists though, and the illegally-occupying colonialist military superpower keeping them trapped in the world's biggest open-air prison as the good guys as they slaughter women and children sometimes using chemical weapons.

Trump is scum, but a far greater danger is the ruling political establishment and its grotesque, manipulative media wing, Don, as Trump or no Trump they'll keep using money and power to manipulate minds as they steal the wealth of your country and destroy and steal the wealth of other countries.

Good people like yourself need to be doing all you can to try to wrestle back control of your country from these bastards.

Interesting to note that MaxFlinn’s pro-Trump/Putin message is now backed by world-class sources such as Twitter users ‘Amir’ and ‘Mr Weeks’. How are the rest of us who can only rely on the ever-increasing list of widely reported Mueller Enquiry charges and high-profile Trumpers pleading guilty and taking plea bargains ever hope to match such references?

PS I’m terrified now as there may well be someone on Twitter who doesn’t think gravity is real. We may all float off into space! SPACE!

Interesting to note that MaxFlinn’s pro-Trump/Putin message

I am anti-Trump! I respect Putin for standing against the world's most dangerous terrorists: the Neocons. I don't recall posting a pro-Putin message on here, but then a few of you are so far detached from reality and so entrenched you don't know what you're even saying anymore.

A bit like this nut Mr Weeks, or do you agree that Bernie Sander's crowds were actors paid for by the Russians? :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/MrDane1982

ueGiIbnl.png

A bit like this nut Mr Weeks, or do you agree that Bernie Sander's crowds were actors paid for by the Russians?

Of course not, but one brainwashed Twitter nutter quoting another brainwashed Twitter nutter a case does not make. It is clear many, many have been fallen for alt-right propaganda, some of which originates from or is carried by Russian media. You are my ‘exhibit A’ in this. ‘Pwned’ is the word that comes to mind.

Again, please watch Adam Curtis’ Hypernormalisation, it highlights exactly the type of ‘fake news’ propaganda you fall for on a daily basis and highlights how actors like Putin and his oligarch class have a very long history of playing both sides against each other to create a chaos in which they thrive. You are part of that chaos. You mindlessly regurgitate ideas you found on social media, vanity blogs, Russia Today etc, often just cutting and pasting from one place to another, thinking what you are doing is “left-wing” but in reality you are merely enabling the alt-right oligarch class. The vast majority of posts you have made on this site in the past eighteen months or so has been anti-Democrat, pro-Trump, pro-Putin, pro-Asaad etc. I’d think long and hard about that if I were you.

Think. Fact check. Cross reference. Background check. Don’t be such a sucker!

Of course not, but one brainwashed Twitter nutter quoting another brainwashed Twitter nutter a case does not make. It is clear many, many have been fallen for alt-right propaganda, some of which originates from or is carried by Russian media. You are my ‘exhibit A’ in this. ‘Pwned’ is the word that comes to mind.
Amir is about as far from a brainwashed Twitter nutter as you could possibly find! He was quoting one though, one who like many of you have fallen for the Russiagate conspiracy theory.

Quite what kind of alt-right propaganda you think I've fallen for I don't know. I am opposed to the alt-right. I'm left-wing.

The first thing any genuine left-winger should be opposed to is mindless war/state terrorism/massive human death and destruction like the Iraq war, Libya, Syria etc. Wars that delivered the Brexit result you're so upset about (understandably so).

This is why after my preferred choice of Bernie Sanders was out (we know why...) and the choice was between a murderous anti-Russian warmongering Neocon gangster-hag and a racist clown with an anti-intervention message and an expressed desire for better relations with Russia I preferred the latter, despite his other unsavoury policies.

You, though, have spent every waking day since trying to paint me as some kind of alt-righter, or brainwashed by the alt-right. You continue to do so now. That's fine. I'm not bothered anymore. I will let others judge my input here, its validity and what it says about me and the kind of person I am.

Again, please watch Adam Curtis’ Hypernormalisation, it highlights exactly the type of ‘fake news’ propaganda you fall for on a daily basis and highlights how actors like Putin and his oligarch class have a very long history of playing both sides against each other to create a chaos in which they thrive. You are part of that chaos. You mindlessly regurgitate ideas you found on social media, vanity blogs, Russia Today etc, often just cutting and pasting from one place to another, thinking what you are doing is “left-wing” but in reality you are merely enabling the alt-right oligarch class.

Think. Fact check. Cross reference. Don’t be such a sucker.

I watched Hypernormalisation a few days after you did and enjoyed it as a kind of art piece with a good soundtrack. I seen the part you refer to re Putin. Perhaps it's accurate, perhaps not. One thing I do know is that in terms of fake news propaganda and playing one side against another the US and its media is in a league of its own. As Caitlin Johnstone said it's no wonder people have to try to figure out what the truth is when it's so often obvious and often provably so that what the US government and its media wing say is totally at odds with reality.

You ask me to fact check when you since the minute it was mooted unquestioningly believed every single aspect of the Russiagate conspiracy! :rolleyes: You completely support the Neocon regime change in Syria and unquestioningly lap up every lie designed to blame it on the Syrian government. You completely ignore the aggressive anti-Russian actions of successive US governments like unilaterally tearing up the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, moving NATO right up to Russia's border and overthrowing the elected Ukrainian government before placing a neo-Nazi in his stead.

Then when Putin is alleged to have done anything in defence of this, to counter in his own country's interests you blame it on Russian aggression.

To be honest Tony I think you're so entrenched into the US Oligarch/Neocon fake news anti-Russian narrative/warmongering agenda that it would take the sight of nuclear weapons in the Manchester sky before you'd finally question the wisdom of supporting this new Cold War and the psychopaths behind it.

I want people to challenge these bastards and their lies, propaganda and manipulation now, before it's too late.

As ever with conspiracy theorists you resort to lies and smears when challenged. I have never “supported” any US or UK military action abroad, I just have sufficient intellect not to fall for the Asaad/Putin dictatorship/right-wing oligarchy line either.

I’m sorry, but I really do consider you to be brainwashed and fuelled up with simplistic social media memes, ideology from political outlets of concealed ownership/funding, even vanity-blog rhetoric and I’ll be monitoring and moderating the propaganda you attempt to post on my site very carefully from now on. You really have been played big time to my eyes. I actually thought you quite credible a few years ago, but the incomprehensibly idiotic decisions you have made post-Trump etc have been an exceptionally strong indicator to me of just how effective and dangerous modern propaganda techniques are. They have you thinking you are of the left but arguing for and promoting the ideology of major alt-right players.

I suggest folk here carefully analyse your posts, cross-check the ideology you have bought into, and then see what entities are driving and planting these ideas, slogans and rhetoric, where they are hosted and if possible who is paying for them. Google, Wikipedia, the ‘whois’ command etc are our friends!

To put it another way; given you claim to be “left wing” and opposed to the alt-right how come almost everything you post here on my site is in alignment with Trump, Putin, Tea Party, InfoWars, Jim Bakker etc etc? As someone who is genuinely centre-left and actually understands enough political theory to know what that means I agree with *nothing* these people stand for! Yet here you are, defending them day in, day out.

Interesting to note that MaxFlinn’s pro-Trump/Putin message is now backed by world-class sources such as Twitter users ‘Amir’ and ‘Mr Weeks’. How are the rest of us who can only rely on the ever-increasing list of widely reported Mueller Enquiry charges and high-profile Trumpers pleading guilty and taking plea bargains ever hope to match such references?

PS I’m terrified now as there may well be someone on Twitter who doesn’t think gravity is real. We may all float off into space! SPACE!

The final (twitter) frontier: https://twitter.com/maxflinn

Ooh, can we play ‘Russian Shill/Trump shill bingo’? Plenty of folk on the payroll on that twitter feed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back