advertisement

Trump Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many guns & shootings in schools, so the answer is...... put more guns in schools. Genius.
Can't see any issues with that at all.

Now Mueller is left holding his dick as it becomes clear that there was no collusion, and he was on a wild goose chase from the start.

This is total Hannity/Fox News rhetoric.

None of us know what the truth of the Trump/Russia connection is at this stage.

Yet you post as if you actually know, which is why so many suspect you are just a troll.

Here's a nice, balanced article from Truthdig https://www.truthdig.com/articles/four-observations-latest-mueller-bombshell-russiagate/

"Since news of the indictment broke, every interested party on the planet has worked hard to spin the story—from President Trump and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov to the talking heads on cable news and the nettlesome trolls who haunt your favorite websites.

Taking to Twitter, Trump has insisted the indictment exonerates him of collusion and does nothing to tarnish his election, while Lavrov has blasted the filing as pure "blather."

The talking heads have been all over the map, with some on MSNBC and CNN predicting Trump’s inevitable downfall, and others on Fox dismissing the indictment as insignificant. The trolls continue, as before, to wail about Mueller and the machinations of the "deep state.""

It's the far-right MO: turn every tragedy into an opportunity to make a profit (for gun manufacturers and suppliers in this case).

And it’s so stupid. The first thing the gunman is going to do is shoot the teacher before the students. Also, how is a handgun going to perform against a semi-automatic rifle? Finally the SWAT team arrive and there’s someone holding a handgun, what do they do?

As someone has tweeted, Reagan was shot while surrounded by secret service agents, perhaps what they were missing were a few maths teachers.

Trump must have watched that episode of All in the Family for ideas on how to solve the gun violence problem.

Joe

Trump has now cleared up that he never meant give teachers guns.

He meant train teachers to become crack, military-style shooters and then give them guns.

"I never said “give teachers guns” like was stated on Fake News @CNN & @NBC. What I said was to look at the possibility of giving “concealed guns to gun adept teachers with military or special training experience - only the best. 20% of teachers, a lot, would now be able to
....immediately fire back if a savage sicko came to a school with bad intentions. Highly trained teachers would also serve as a deterrent to the cowards that do this. Far more assets at much less cost than guards. A “gun free” school is a magnet for bad people. ATTACKS WOULD END!" https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966653833047887874

Trump would rather turn schools into the Wild West than ban guns. Teachers playing the role of killer sheriffs. Hollywood heroes waiting for the bad guys.

"....History shows that a school shooting lasts, on average, 3 minutes. It takes police & first responders approximately 5 to 8 minutes to get to site of crime. Highly trained, gun adept, teachers/coaches would solve the problem instantly, before police arrive. GREAT DETERRENT!
....If a potential “sicko shooter” knows that a school has a large number of very weapons talented teachers (and others) who will be instantly shooting, the sicko will NEVER attack that school. Cowards won’t go there...problem solved. Must be offensive, defense alone won’t work!"

Once the wall with Mexico is complete, no more bad hombres will be able to walk over and shoot American school kids again.

Clinton even paid a British spy to fabricate dirt on Trump, and fabricate Russian ties, and this 'evidence' was used to gain a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump team.

Now Mueller is left holding his dick as it becomes clear that there was no collusion, and he was on a wild goose chase from the start. Hence the FBI have only indicted Americans on the charge of lying to the FBI, or non-Trump related corruption as per Manafort.

The troll farm is fluff built up in the frenzied atmosphere as something that adds credence to the collusion/hacking/interference claims.

The whole thing is nonsense!

(credit to sadanduseless.com: https://www.sadanduseless.com/2018/02/little-donald-and-papa-putin/ )

It's not a hole, it's a ...point of inflexion.

'Did he find six roots or only five'? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a .44 Newton-Raphson, the most powerful hand solver in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?

I've noticed I haven't seen Trump in a MAGA hat for a while.

I think I know why....

maga-mueller-aint-going-away-29276862.png

It's not a hole, it's a ...point of inflexion.

'Did he find six roots or only five'? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a .44 Newton-Raphson, the most powerful hand solver in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?

Most excellent. Love the Newton-Raphson reference.

A grim read here on Vice with examples of how the US far/alt-right like InfoWars, Fox “News”, Rush Limbaugh, even hopeless has-been dad-rocker Ted Nugent etc are smearing the school shooting victims to protect the NRA and Trump. Nothing more/less than one would expect from such people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back