advertisement

Trump Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I think that's some pretty convoluted joining up of dots you've got going there. Apologies if I'm missing something important. I suspect it's probably not important enough to derail this thread any further though, so shall we drop it?

it's just very straightforward logical dissection (linguists do this all the time), but i am glad to drop it, especially if you accept my parallel example to be true.

Well, I recognise the point you're making via the parallel example, but then again, you ladled in some heavy supposition by using the term 'fraudulent' to describe the Clintons' foundation. That, in itself, indicates a pretty biased initial viewpoint (I recognise this is your example, not your view). I'm not sure it bears comparison with a viewpoint that regime change 'may' be possible without warfare. Nor am I sure I'd accept that an assumption that such-and-such 'may' be possible, is actually all that much of a pre-loaded assertion, either.

Well, I recognise the point you're making via the parallel example, but then again, you ladled in some heavy supposition by using the term 'fraudulent' to describe the Clintons' foundation. That, in itself, indicates a pretty biased initial viewpoint (I recognise this is your example, not your view). I'm not sure it bears comparison with a viewpoint that regime change 'may' be possible without warfare. Nor am I sure I'd accept that an assumption that such-and-such 'may' be possible, is actually all that much of a pre-loaded assertion, either.

that's not it.

clintons => fraudulent
russia => determined election + brexit (without firing a shot)

btw -- both may be true and the russians certainly didn't fire a shot. i do see more evidence for the former, but i am admittedly biased because of my hatred of the clintons. the other problem is that the clinton foundation has not been investigated/scrutinized/vilified in the same way.

There was an interesting interview with Richard Dearlove on Newsnight yesterday:

He's a former head of MI6 so that makes him about as establishment (or "deep state") as it gets but some of his answers are surprising. The highlights:

1. He's dismissive of the idea that Russia influenced the EU referendum vote (he supported Leave himself)

2. He's sure Russia was "involved" in the US election, although he doesn't elaborate on the nature of the involvement.

3. He believes the Christopher Steele dossier (on Trump/Russia) is credible but he refuses to be drawn on the details.

4. He doesn't see terrorism as an existential threat to the UK (basically we should maintain a sense of perspective).

It's especially refreshing to hear someone who was involved in the security services *downplaying* the terrorist threat. His analysis of it seems quite sober and sane to me.

Genuine LOL.

i know, i know. i meant by the likes of MSNBC.

hey, i also admitted to being biased against the clintons -- if only i could get that kind of concession from others here (not just in this thread).

What do people think of this analysis that there was information sharing in the form of database replication/synchronisation between the computer database in Trump tower, the Devos Spectrums health computer database & the Russian Alfa Bank database - the analysis of traffic fingerprint seems to suggest something like that was happening
https://teapainusa.wordpress.com/20...ealth-ran-a-stealth-data-machine-with-russia/

“Tea Pain’s working theory is that Russia created a voter targeting database with information gleaned from hacked DNC data rolls and other data rolls ‘acquired’ from other states to feed this growing contact database. That database originated at Russian Intelligence which was in turn replicated to Russia’s Alfa Bank. This is where the ‘data laundering’ takes place, Alfa Bank is the pivot point where the FSB’s data fingerprints are wiped clean.”​

the trump-kushner money corruption angle involving russian banks/gangsters is looking very convincing to me -- has looked that way since the beginning, to be frank.

p.s. i notice your article is from april, so nothing new. just let mueller do his job ;-)

The bloke from Mi6 is either incredibly dumb or lying through his teeth. I suspect the former, just way out of his depth about this whole "t'interweb thing" like so many within the intelligence services. There are literally amateurs out there teaching some of the the west's security services how to suck eggs. There is a legion of evidence out there showing how bots that supported brexit immediately went on to support Drumpf hence, the Parliamentary Commission's head sending Twitter a letter giving them till mid January to pony up the proper records or else.

Brings into question just what the chuff we are paying these people for, if they can't spot 25,000 Russian bots.

firemoon.

what about william binney in the USA? this guy is the brains behind a lot of what the NSA use (or used). can't fault him about being out of his depth. he would agree on the terrorism bit and has provided evidence/arguments strongly suggesting the DNC hack was an inside job.

More information/evidence about this database replication data sharing - it kicked into high gear in late June, 2 weeks after Trump Jr's meeting in Trump tower & just after a ping from a Russian telecomms co. Orbit.ru - a typical move to check firewall is functioning properly after firewall change
https://teapainusa.wordpress.com/2017/09/13/the-day-the-russia-data-machine-kicked-into-turbo/

alfa-chart-indicator.png

"We can reasonably assume that a Russian computer tech had access to that server and was makin’ a number of modifications just moments before the replication kicked into high gear! He made his mods, and like a Russian creature of habit, pinged the site to double-check his work. This came just a few weeks after Don Jr’s now-famous meeting with the Russians. The agreements were made, the changes were in place, and Trump’s “Stealth Russian Data Machine” just switched on the “Treason-Drive.”

And the role of Spectrum Health's database server in the affair - to tie US email addresses to the voter rolls that the Russians already had. Spectrum Health had access to insurance provider databases from all over the United States. And what do those insurance database all have? Email addresses tied to a name and address!

Makes for a intriguing story, if nothing else
https://teapainusa.wordpress.com/20...lths-role-in-the-trump-russia-server-scandal/

The bloke from Mi6 is either incredibly dumb or lying through his teeth
Thanks to the OSA, if he actually knew anything about anything, he would not talk about it.
I presume that somebody that got to his position would take secrecy seriously.

Dearlove is ex-MI6 and was Master of Pembroke College, Cambridge 20014-2015. I don't believe the OSA precludes him from offering an opinion about the hacking allegations on both sides of the Atlantic. By the same logic, that's all he can offer - an opinion (albeit an "educated" one). I'm not claiming he's right about everything but I think the mix of opinions in the interview is quite unusual.

There's are a dozen or so high ranking ex security people talking quite openly about it on twitter. This I will say, the UK's utter ineptness has angered the American security services and will damage relations for some time to come. That much i have been told by several reliable sources, in the light of that, I suspect the MI6 bloke is just avoiding admitting the mess they helped make of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back