advertisement

Trump Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you muddled up your left and right?

Indeed I had - I'm often accused of not knowing my left from my right and on this occasion they were correct. Fixed it for you. There's something not quite right however about claiming Trump is to the left of anyone - even Charles Manson.

I get that, it is your assumption that it is untrue because it doesn’t fit with your radical political ideology that I wish to challenge.

Are you suggesting that the assertion made that Russia controlled the minds of Americans is true?

Also, I do not believe in any radical political ideology, unless you consider being left-wing to be such. Do you?

If you stepped out of the social media echo chamber for a short while and did a bit of real research you would maybe start to learn.

What social media echo chamber?

What do you consider to be real research?

Is there something related to the 2016 US elections that you think you have learnt that i have not?

If so, please elaborate.

Hint: try looking completely outside of the political sites and to the technology sites where people actually understand the bot and hacking technology etc that was used.

What was hacked, by whom and where is your evidence?

Here is a simple search of The Register that may produce something just a little more intelligent, balanced, factual and interesting than propaganda such as Russia Today, shouty YouTube blokes etc.

Why would you believe that content from the Register might be a little more intelligent, balanced, factual and interesting than content from RT?

What shouty YouTube blokes do you refer to?

Why do you assert that all content from RT is propaganda?

PS FWIW I’d take Newsweek over any idiot-magnet sites you link to!

Do you not think that idiots are the target of a site that asserts that Russia controlled the minds of all Americans from a small building in St Petersburg?

Re the media..... If you can be bothered then there are dozens of highly informed people from various fields who hang out on twitter and often break stuff hours, days, weeks even before the MSM decides it's newsworthy. Andrew Neil for instance, had his arse handed to him in a basket with bows on it earlier today over his analysis of the current state of German politics. It was made more glorious that his tormentor let him dig his own hole before politely pointing out, Neil was talking to an actual German politician and telling him what was happening in his own country from an office in London.

Likewise, Robert Preston was given a lesson in politics by Barry Gardiner last night after giving a wholly fallacious report n what occurred in last night's vote. The fact that these so called "experts" are shown to be talking just as much twaddle as any tin foil hat wearing nerd, has begun to make even those who previously gave them the benefit of the doubt think twice about anything they claim.

What is new, is the level of "utterly clueless" the rancid right has managed to stoop to. Where previously, the MSM acted as a de facto bulwark against the stupidity of politician of all hues being shown for what it really is, those self same politicians cannot hide any more and judgements can be made n the facts that are available almost instantly rather than with the usual grace period and spin from party central before the MSM decided to do anything about it. Whatever you might think of their policies, the likes of Gardiner, McDonnell and Corbyn are consummate "politicians" and they are actually aware of this change and working with it not against it.

The Orange Tweeto is so far out of his depth with it all it has reached pure comedy levels. The gormless gonk really did think that, by becoming president he could just order stuff and a bunch of minions would dutifully carry said missive out without question. Their was a brilliant analysis of how he was totally overawed and for once did the world a favour an STFU when confronted with the lethally slick way in which the Chinese during his visit in effect, used him for almost totally their own ends.

Today I learned, cos there's always a genuine splitter on twitter that, the Tories own polls show them polling at around 15%, yes 15%, with voters under 21.

Trump, Putin, Asaad, Hamas, Hezbollah, Assange, George Galloway etc. Have you ever actually been right about anything?!

See you aren't capable of answering the very reasonable questions I posed to you so you just regress to the usual sensationalised ridicule, knowing you're going to be backed up by your little echo chamber flock.

I find it amusing to be honest, if not a little sad that an intelligent man has to behave this way in order to protect the silly notions he's been brainwashed into believing from scrutiny.

I never would have dreamed you'd end up in a position like this based on your political thoughts from a few years ago.

I never would have dreamed you'd end up in a position like this based on your political thoughts from a few years ago.

My politics are exactly where they always were; I’m a centre left social democrat. I will still, as I would then, argue against those like yourself who got totally pwned by various low-grade media outlets and propaganda channels and willingly enabled a Trump presidency. I lost all respect I ever had for you as soon as you started championing Trump as I could see exactly what he was. Just as I can Putin, Asaad etc. I was right, you were wrong. That is the reality you need to deal with. I was never a Clinton fan, but I grasped fully that it was a binary choice and she was by light-years the better candidate.

My politics are exactly where they always were; I’m a centre left social democrat. I will still, as I would then, argue against those like yourself who got totally pwned by various low-grade media outlets and propaganda channels and willingly enabled a Trump presidency. I lost all respect I ever had for you as soon as you started championing Trump as I could see exactly what he was. Just as I can Putin, Asaad etc. I was right, you were wrong. That is the reality you need to deal with. I was never a Clinton fan, but I grasped it was a binary choice and she was by light-years the better candidate.

Tony that post is loaded with nonsense.

The fact is you hate Russians, of that there is no doubt; and you hate Trump, which I can understand. You therefore lap up absolutely everything negative posted about either, from whatever source, no matter how ridiculous it is (Russia controlling the minds of all Americans being one example), and then project onto those who argue against much of this propaganda the label of apologist, fanboy etc.

You've even supported the savage Western regime change attempt in Syria, because Putin was against it :rolleyes:

When - as evidenced today on this very thread - someone tries to engage you in a respectful manner; to try to tease things out, you ignore and just come back with the usual loaded attack posts, which your flock support.

C'mon Tony, show us what you're made of, respond in kind to my polite questions from a few posts back. Debate, don't run away!

For the record: I do not “hate Russians” I hate the intensely violent and bigoted billionaire gangster oligarchy Putin represents. I side firmly with the countless artists and minority groups who stand against his tyranny. The man is a monster, though you may not learn that from Russia Today!

firemoon.

what i don't understand at all is why USA intelligence services are not using twitter bots and the like to influence opinion both at home and abroad.

For the record: I do not “hate Russians” I hate the intensely violent and bigoted billionaire gangster oligarchy Putin represents. I side firmly with the countless artists and minority groups who stand against his tyranny. The man is a monster, though you may not learn that from Russia Today!
Is he worse than George W Bush?

Is the intensely violent and bigoted billionaire gangster oligarchy that Bush, Obama and Clinton represented worse?

tony.

you clearly don't watch RT america (which is what the fuss is about these days). guests/hosts criticise putin all the time. the best show is probably chris hedges' weekly: "on contact" (i watch that one religiously). it's totally progressive left. same for "the big picture". they also hate trump and have been very much against him from the start (of campaign)

I don't watch RT, but I'm a big fan of What Fits Into Russia and Uposcrabblenyk on CCC-P, Russian Television.

What Fits Into Russia

Uposcrabblenyk

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back