advertisement

TRON - Celebrating 20 Years Making World Class Audio Electronics...

GT

pfm Member
GTAU010-Tron-20Anni-FB-628x1200-PB2-1.jpg

Here are some of the major products I have designed and made over the last 20 years:

1-TRON-amps-bkgd-211PP.jpg

2-TRON-amps-bkgd-NucleusPhono.jpg

3-TRON-amps-bkgd-PX25.jpg

4-TRON-amps-bkgd-300B.jpg

7-TRON-amps-bkgd-MeteorPre.jpg

TRON-amps-bkgd-211.jpg

TRON-amps-bkgd-Syren.jpg

10-TRON-amps-bkgd-Discovery.jpg

TRON-amps-bkgd-Telstar.jpg

13-TRON-amps-bkgd-SevenPhono.jpg

12-TRON-amps-bkgd-SevenLine.jpg

TRON-amps-bkgd-Voyager.jpg

TRON-amps-bkgd-SevenDAC.jpg

TRON-amps-bkgd-ConvergencePhono.jpg

16-TRON-amps-bkgd-Atlantic.jpg

18-TRON-amps-bkgd-ConvergenceMonos.jpg

TRON-amps-bkgd-U47.jpg

3 of the above U47 microphone power supplies, as well as 3 U47 microphones especially modified by Graham Tricker using TRON components, were used to record
the lead instruments on this "Big Band Spectacular!" audiophile LP:
Big-Band-Jazz-LP-e1512817434532.png

20-TRON-amps-bkgd-Antares.jpg

I hope owners of TRON have had as much pleasure listening to their music through this equipment as I have had designing and building it...
Graham Tricker

GTAU010-Tron-20Anni-FB-628x1200-PB2-1.jpg

Here are some of the major products I have designed and made over the last 20 years:

1-TRON-amps-bkgd-211PP.jpg

2-TRON-amps-bkgd-NucleusPhono.jpg

3-TRON-amps-bkgd-PX25.jpg

4-TRON-amps-bkgd-300B.jpg

7-TRON-amps-bkgd-MeteorPre.jpg

TRON-amps-bkgd-211.jpg

TRON-amps-bkgd-Syren.jpg

10-TRON-amps-bkgd-Discovery.jpg

TRON-amps-bkgd-Telstar.jpg

13-TRON-amps-bkgd-SevenPhono.jpg

12-TRON-amps-bkgd-SevenLine.jpg

TRON-amps-bkgd-Voyager.jpg

TRON-amps-bkgd-SevenDAC.jpg

TRON-amps-bkgd-ConvergencePhono.jpg

16-TRON-amps-bkgd-Atlantic.jpg

18-TRON-amps-bkgd-ConvergenceMonos.jpg

TRON-amps-bkgd-U47.jpg

3 of the above U47 microphone power supplies, as well as 3 U47 microphones especially modified by Graham Tricker using TRON components, were used to record
the lead instruments on this "Big Band Spectacular!" audiophile LP:
Big-Band-Jazz-LP-e1512817434532.png

20-TRON-amps-bkgd-Antares.jpg

I hope owners of TRON have had as much pleasure listening to their music through this equipment as I have had designing and building it...
Graham Tricker

Wow Graham...A testament to your perseverance, skill and refusal to compromise. Another 20 years?

Great design, beautifully built, sounds like real music. Long term support and upgrades. Lifetime satisfaction of ownership. :) :)

PS Very much like classic Leicas from the 50s and 60s

I have the Tron Ultimate Phono Stage in my system the rest being Linn Klimax .....if I had my way everything would be Tron...(and hopefully one day it will be)

Most of you lot know I have a lot of Tron gear.
Here's a photo. It is providing daily satisfaction!

iPbiz2u.jpg
[/IMG]
iPbiz2u.jpg
[/IMG]

Tron Antares Signature
Tron Atlantic Reference
Tron Seven Phono GT
Tron Seven Line GT
Tron Convergence
iPbiz2u.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Bloody heck Badger, and O-96's too?!!! Yeah, that is all bound to sound really nice! Congrats sir!

Bloody heck Badger, and O-96's too?!!! Yeah, that is all bound to sound really nice! Congrats sir!

None too shabby !
To arrive at a system that just delivers, day in day out. I just put a record on and the music appears.
Once you get it right, you know.............

I went and listened to the O-93's past fall, if only my wallet/bank would cooperate....

Badger, that can be a good thing, or not so good thing. In my case, that is why my wallet and bank will not cooperate! Martian, please spill the beans, what Tron(s) are now in your possession? I certainly do like Graham's products, maybe someday...

I borrowed a COnvergence phono stage when in development - for the money, its amazing.
Since then I've had Convergence mono's soon to be changed for a single stereo one.
They are top class - you only have to see the quality inside and the components used.

I would like to see the insides of the Convergence mono's, never saw them. They are one of those amp pairs that stick in the mind for that someday thing.

I have just made available a Reference version of the Convergence Phono stage. It's a very nice upgrade on the standard model. The Reference MM is £1300 and the Reference MC is £1500. As with all TRON models, original Convergence Phono amplifiers can be upgraded to the Reference model.

advertisement

Back